002

W O O Y O U N G

     Creak

The door opens, as a male comes out. Dejection was evident within the male, the frown that was in his face says it all.

     He failed.

I thought. As a woman comes out with him. Looking around, as she clears up here throat, and call upon the name of the next male to audition.

Checking everyone's faces, it's noticeable how they almost don't want to enter the interview room. Countless of males have entered and not one had at least the slightest look of happiness within them once they come out.

Although it may sound like a unpleasant situation I am in right now, I still do anticipate the time my name will be called. I stared at the woman, as she calls the next interviewee.

     "Choi San? Anyone a Choi San here?" The woman calls, a male stood up almost instantaneously .

     "H-Here." He stuttered.

His hands were shaking, he was trembling all over. As he fixed himself, one could see how anxious he feels.

Watching this type of scenario gave me nostalgia. This wasn't the first company I went to after all, and this is not the first time I've encountered an interview. Just like him, I was that nervous for an interview too. Well, who wouldn't?

He then walks to the door, with hesitation in each step. Averting my gaze to the papers I have with me, I figured that I shouldn't bother myself to watch others, and rather, should worry about my performance instead.

If one was to look at the papers I am holding, they'll see the words 'Former BigHit trainee. For 4 years, I've been training at the said company, along with that is I met 2 people, people I never thought I'd be friends with. Yeonjun & Yeosang.

Through thick and thin, for better and for worst, we have been together for 4 years. Through those years, we've created a bond so close and strong, almost as if we were brothers... Mostly to yeosang.

We promised to debut together, to dance in stages together, to perform abroad together... But unfortunately things happened. The dream we had, faded so suddenly. Yeosang left the company and joined KQ instead.

I was given, left with a few choices... to stay and debut in this company... or to follow Yeosang to a different company. I weighed in which one was more important to me, as it turns out, I can never compare nor weight anything with Yeosang.

     "Are you seriously gonna leave Wooyoung?"