010

S A N

     This is weird...

Rising up from my bed. Grandma stood there at the edge, just like how she did before. Her smile, it was exactly the same as from what seems to be 2 days ago.

     "Breakfast is ready, go fix yourself." She soon says.

Exactly how she did, how everything was 2 days ago. If all of that was really just a dream, it awfully felt too real. I can't just also assume it as another one of my dejavus.

Washing my face, looking at myself in the mirror. Thinking, that maybe I'm just over thinking things, and that everything was just really another messed up dream.

Going downstairs, there it is again. The smell of breakfast, it smelled just like before. Once again I shrugged my shoulders, I'm way over thinking things once more.

On my way to the table, as grandma prepares the table. But before what last time did, before it happens catching the fork as it slips from the plates. Grandma was surprised of what I did.

     "You have amazing reflexes San." Grandma says to me.

Expecting it would happen, I wouldn't call it amazing. But seeing every single event happen beforehand, amazing isn't the right term for that.

Looking around, as if waiting for something to happen, soon realizing. Grandpa's not awake yet.

     "Grandpa is still sleeping?" I asked.

     " Oh you're right, I should wake him up, so we can have breakfast together. " She states, on her way to wake up grandpa.

Since the fork didn't fall, grandpa is still asleep at the moment. Staring at the fork, it's amazing how all events seem to differ by just a simple thing being changed, like catching this fork, if I didn't catch it, grandpa would have been awake.

I started thinking how that dream I had was not something else, but instead a vision, on what the future behold and what I should do this time.

Now that the thought of the dream is over it. Decisions seems to have become easier than before, preparing and packing my belongings was a breeze as all I had trouble looking for before, was all so easy for me to find now.

The whole time, only positivity is what I'm feeling. Although the farewell moment was still a bit sad, I still gave them my biggest smile to grandma and grandpa.

Now that I've been through all of this, everything feels different, and fast paced. Entering the city, it still feels surreal regardless of the fact that it's the second time I've been here. As I came across the corner where I tripped, I now know how to stop that from happening again.

All seems well, but something was wrong, missing, something's off.

     Where's Wooyoung?

Even if I didn't trip, even if my bag hasn't flew from my hand... He shouldve been here by now. For a while I stood there, almost as if waiting for him to come, with not even a slightest bit of assurance that that dream is legible to happen in real life.

So far, reality has shown everything in that dream, but then again, maybe the decisions I made changes the fates design. Clenching my fist, still not losing hope.

     Well, it's not like Wooyoung won't be at the dorm.

A smile was drawn in my face. Surely I'd meet Wooyoung in the dorms, or maybe on the way.

Reaching the dorms with ease, knocking twice at the door. As it opens, it was Hongjoong-hyung. Instantaneously, I smiled at him...

     "Hyung." I Gleefully stated. His eyes widened with confusion.

     "Have we met before." He asks. Nearly forgotten that we don't know each other yet, well hyung doesn't know me yet.

     "Oh right, I'm Choi San." Introducing myself to him. Again same as before he smiles at me, and introduced himself. " Had someone else came here before me."

Hoping, he'll say the name Wooyoung, but he only mentioned the first three, pertaining to Yunho, Yeosang and Mingi.

Wondering, thinking maybe he'll be here much later. But regardless of his absence, I still continued with the events of today, yet still I am here waiting. Meeting Yunho and everyone else, fixing my bags and the time for Hongjoong-hyung's great idea has come.

Same as before, everyone was fairly confused and irritated of the situation. As I laugh in the corner, knowing that this'll end greatly even if it was a bit chaotic.

This time, instead of sitting next to Wooyoung, it was Yeosang that I got to sit next to. It was pretty hard to start a conversation with him, all he does is to nod as response to me. But soon enough, he's actually just as nice as what I first assumed from him.

     "We should hurry it's pass 10:00 already, let's assign roommates real quick. We have training tomorrow." said Seonghwa-hyung. Hongjoong-hyung agrees as they soon assigned each of us roommates.

Hongjoong-hyung with Mingi, Seonghwa-hyung with Yunho, which leaves me with Yeosang. Expecting that I'll be assigned to Yunho again, but this wasnt the first time that reality was different from my dream.

At this point, I should stop referring events in reality from just a dream.

CHAPTER NOTES━somehow, I'm surprised to make it to 10 chapters :'D . I rarely make it til 10, I barely even make it to 5 with my other books . If there are still people reading this, then I thank you :3 i should really stick with the planned update sched.