012

S A N

     This can't be happening.

Repeatedly saying these words in my head. Grandma worries at my frustration.

     Why is this happening again... What's going on..

As my head ached, it was truly painful... much more painful compared to the last. Closing my eyes and lightly massaging my forehead, in hopes of easing the pain and discomfort.

This is no ordinary dream if ever, it's not even a dejavu. One can assure that those days happened, none of them was fictional as I thought before.

     "San, you look distressed... Are you sick?" Grandma asks in a worrisome tone. Although my head ache was a hindrance, I have still managed to pull off a reassuring smile... At least, I think it's reassuring.

As I rose up from bed, my head ached some more, as I continue questioning  what's going on.

     If last time was another dream... just like what I assumed the first one to be before... then what did I do wrong, the second time?

Shaking my head from the idea, as there have been many reasons to why that 'it was only a dream reason will not work anymore.

Right now, whichever cause for this to happen that I can think of may either contradict something or just be impossible to even happen. Getting down on the steps of the staircase, realization hits me.

     The first day, when these things didn't occur, I made it til 2 days. But by the second time I only made it for 1 day. There was something significant to these events that I did that made me pass the first day.

I'm finally getting somewhere, getting closer to figuring it out. Yet a certain question still lies...

     But what is it?

Thinking deeply, trying to remember what went wrong, and what was it that I should've done. Tracing back what happened between the first day and the the second, it soon became evident, it was not a what that is missing... It was a who.

Wooyoung... The first day he was there, the second he wasn't. Several things changed as he was missing the second time.

     I need to find him.

By this idea, a ray of hope was shone upon me. Hoping that there can be a stop to these events from repeating.

Running to my room, grabbing the hoodie laid on the floor. Hastily getting ready to look decent enough to go outside, my grandma wonders by this sudden action I've took.

     "What's going on San, what's happening." She says with great concern.

     "I'd really be willing to talk about it, but you won't understand even if I explain now." I said as I smile, she continues to look confused by my statement.

As I wore the hoodie and my outdoor shoes, everything was ready. All I have to do is find him, and hopefully I'll get my answer. But the moment I stepped at our house's entrance, I stopped for a moment. Turning back at my grandma.

      "Sorry, grandma if I was acting weirder than usual, I really really wanted to tell you why but... It's complicated." Saying this as I smile to reassure her. But before I could actually leave the house, there was one more thing I wanted to do.

     "Also I never get to tell you this properly, I was given opportunities but I never took them, so this time I will...

thank you for everything." Her confused face changed. She looked at me differently now, her smile, she always smiles at me, but this time it felt different.

    "Don't worry grandma I'll be back." My last remark, as we waved a temporary goodbye to each other.

The city, I kept running through it, looking for wooyoung. Not entirely sure where to begin  to find him.

I heaved a sigh, and took a break for moment.

     There's no use in running all the time if I can't find him... I need to start somewhere, but where?

Tracing back from my memories.. I could go straight to the dorm, but there's a chance he won't be there again... I could go and ask Yeosang, but that'll be weird won't it... then it came in my head, the first day, when we met in an alleyway.

Soon enough I went back on my feet running, looking for the alleyway...

And then I tripped.

     "Hey are you okay?"

A familiar voice spoke. I looked up to see and was very glad to see that it was really him. My happiness cannot be contained as a smile was plastered in my face.

     "Wooyoung... this might be weird but—" I was about to explain to him what was going on, but he cuts me off with the words...

     "Don't tell me we're doing this again?!" He says and looks frustrated. I was confused for a moment, he looks at me and sighed.

     "Forget it, don't think about what I just said too much, you won't understand... You probably think I'm crazy now." He continues. I looked at him surprised.

     Does he know...

     "Does it happen to you too." I asked. His face was shocked by the words I just spoke of. "Because same ... it's been 3 days now."

Even without saying anything, not even making gestures. We just knew what we both were thinking.

It wasn't a dream, nor any crazy dejavus... It really happened, we went back in time.

CHAPTER NOTE━it's been 456678 years since I last updated.. is there still anyone reading this :')