006

W O O Y O U N G

     " so this is the place." I stated. As we stood in front of the wooden door, double-checking the address we were told to go to.

The dorm wasn't that grand nor extravagant, but I shouldn't ignore the size of the place, even tho I'm still outside. I've been very surprised with the sizes of the buildings from this company, should I have already been used to it but it still amazes me.

     "I guess we should knock." San suggests. I nodded in agreement. He knocked twice in the door, and soon enough it opened.

     "Hello, I assume you guys are new members too." Greeting us with a great smile, he was wearing some glasses and a beanie hat.

He continues with a small introduction, but I didn't bother listening as I got focused, fixated with the word too..

     does that mean, he's already here... I started wondering. As it made me grew impatient, I need to find out.

     " Welcome to the dorms, I'm Kim Hongjoong. "He then says, was about to offer a handshake. When someone spoke...

     "Hongjoong, who's at the door?" A male's voice from inside stated, footsteps were soon heard going to our direction. By the sight of me and San, his face looked surprised. "They're here too... but the manager said they'll be here tomorrow."

He looks worried at us for some reason. His hair was well combed, and his eyebrows were really distinct. As he scratches his head, and heaved a sigh.

     "Let me clean the other rooms first." He then says, and quickly grabs the broom, and some rollers, then walks away.

     "Seonghwa, you can do that later..." Hongjoong pleads but failed regardless of his efforts of stopping him. He sighs and shrugs it off, as he soon faces the both of us.

     "On behalf of Seonghwa, I apologize... He's just really, a total ocd with cleaning... anyways, back to what I was saying earlier, welcome to the dorms, we weren't really expecting anyone else to come here today..." He explains to us.

San seems focused on listening to him, but theres something I've been meaning to ask him.

     "Is there any chance... that someone else, by the name Yeosang... Kang Yeosang is already here." I cut him off. Mildly shaking, hopeful, that he's here. He thinks for a second. He then showed a slight smile, it wasn't that visible, but it was already a big ray of hope for me, hope that it's really him.

     "Wait let me call him... Yeosang, someone's looking for you." After saying this, someone quickly responded.

     "What do you need hyung. .." A familiar voice spoke. A smile was quickly formed in my face.

As he came out, from what I'll assume the living room, his eyes widened the moment he saw me. It was him. .. It was Yeosang.

     "Wooyoung?" He said. I hastily put everything I was carrying down, and ran towards him, and embraced him tightly.

     "What are you doing here!?" He frantically asks. A hint of worry, surprised, anger were evident in his tone. But what hit me most, was the small fraction of a hint in his words, that murmur -almost silent- at the end, I miss you.

I just feel extremely happy right now. That cannot be contained by mere smiles, I felt a few tears fell, but I held back the rest.

     "Didn't I promise... We need to debut together, or else i'll never debut at all." Explaining it to him, Yeosang wasnt really the best with expressing his emotions, but that small smile he made was enough of an expression for me.

     "Woah you know each other." Hongjoong states, behind him San who seems to look surprised of the events as well.

S A N

Wooyoung, looked extremely happy.

His smile says it all. Smiling back at the both of them. Hongjoong still looks surprised and I can't blame him.

Although we technically ran at each other for, a number of times now. I barely had any info about him other than his name, I don't really know anything about him.

Seonghwa soon came back from the rooms, expecting that he'll get surprised at Wooyoung and Yeosang. Instead he looks at Hongjoong, somewhat angry.

     "I left for 2 minutes, what did you do in that minimum span of time." He says.

     " I didn't do anything I swear. " Hongjoong explains.

They start to slightly argue. As Wooyoung and Yeosang reunites happily at the background. So much is happening, that it's hard to process everything.

About a few minutes passed, Wooyoung and yeosang is still in the background, still having fun reuniting I guess. But Seonghwa and Hongjoong, are still arguing, it's not even about what happened, now they're just fighting over dinner.

    "Ugh... Can I enter now?" I then said. Seonghwa and Hongjoong soon stopped fighting. Seonghwa came towards me and offered to take my bags.

     "Sorry for earlier, hope you don't think we're weird." He then tells me. " We're gonna assign roommates later but for now you can leave your bags on the room I just cleaned. "

Before actually getting to the rooms, I looked at Wooyoung. His smile still hasn't left him, it appeared like radiating. Even if we barely knew each other...

     I'm glad.

I'm glad he's smiling. Having to be in the same interview day, together, we even got in..it made me believe that we had this connection between us.

Today a lot of things happened, and the day hasn't really ended yet. Who knows what can happen next.

CHAPTER NOTES━I apologize for this feels like another filler chapter :')