011

S A N

     " San and Yeosang you both will be roommates." Seonghwa-hyung tells to the both of us. Yeosang looks at me, and smiled.

     "I guess were roommates starting today." He states. Smiling back at him, there are tons of thing I have yet to know about him, figured that becoming roommates with him is a good way to get to know better.

As we both took out bags and brought them to our now specifically assigned rooms. Me, expecting what it'll probably look.like, in the other hand, Yeosang's face was in awe with how the rooms interior was.

The room was quite spacious, with a bunk bed, and from the looks of it, Yeosang seems to be most excited about the bunk beds. Rock-papper-scissors on deciding who gets the upper bunk bed. We then unpacked our luggage.

     "You know... I used to be a trainee for a different company..." He starts to say, as he fixed his belongings.

     " oh right. " I accidentally blurted out. Extremely oblivious of the fact that I was the only one who knew about these future events, and none of them knew about it. He looked at me with confusion as I soon realized what I said and quickly fixed it. "I mean, Oh really."

His confusion was still evident, but he soon just shrugs it off. Relieved as I got to get ways with that petty excuse.

      "Well.. About me being a trainee before, we also had room out own rooms, but unlike here, per each room there's about 4 people." He continues. "And the space is kinda smaller than this, so this is really amazing for me."

He continued to smile. I never knew how his life as a trainee was back then. Barely even knew he was a trainee back then if it weren't for Wooyoung...

     Which reminds me...

     "Do you know someone named, Jung Wooyoung." I asked him. His eyes widen by the mention of his name.

     "You know Wooyoung too." He replies. A slight laugh left his mouth. " He sure is friendly. "

Soon, he reaches for something in his bag. Then takes out his wallet, as he opens it and shows it to me. A photo, where he and Wooyoung are together.

     "You could consider us as best friends." He tells me. About the first time they met, how they became friends, their trainee days together... By the way Yeosang tells me these things, you could clearly tell that they truly are friends.

     "Regardless of how loud, how crazy he is, he's a nice person, that I can assure." Yeosang states, his tone became a bit faint as he says this. "Sadly, things happened, and I had to leave the company, and leave Wooyoung in the process."

The atmosphere soon felt heavy. Silence filled the room, an uncomfortable ambiance was created. Yeosang continues to smile, yet his smile felt empty.

     "You know... He's really amazing, he dances really well, he keeps saying that he needs more work on his vocals, but I would insist that he's still amazing nonetheless." He tells me. "I'm pretty sure he'll be debuting soon, I'm proud of him... Though it's still sad, that I didn't get to keep my promise, of us debuting together."

The atmosphere became vague, filled with sadness. Mainly because of how Yeosang is. I'd like to enlighten the mood, but I'm unsure of how should I do that now.

Wooyoung and Yeosang, they seem so close, almost like an actual family to each other. The conversation lasted for a while as Yeosang further explained about him and his reason to leave their old company.

     "Wooyoung is really nice isn't he, he even followed you here." I replied. His face looked surprised. It's as if, it was unexpected.

     "What do you mean?" Confusion was written all over him.

     "Hasn't he told you..." I said, somewhat unsure what face to make. He continued to look confused as ever.

His face soon changed, at first it was a surprised look.. and soon changed into a mad expression.

     I think I said something wrong.

I always seem to forget how I knew about the future while everyone doesnt, and I'm afraid that I keep on blurting things out, in the wrong-est of moments.

Irritation, annoyance somewhere between those lines, are what I could tell from Yeosang's looks.

     "That Wooyoung." He huffed. He seems angry, his tone became louder. "He could've been debuting soon, but instead .... He..."

Feeling guilty of what I just said, I 'll possibly will witness, and pretty much be the reason to why a friendship is about to be wrecked.

To my surprise, Yeosang only let out a sigh, and slightly gave a grin.

     "Wooyoung... you really are unexpected." He laughs if off, so simply. What earlier was a almost, about to burst from anger, is now laughing before my eyes.

The fact of how strong Yeosang and Wooyoung's friendship. Makes me jealous somehow. I wonder if, maybe, just maybe I've become this special to someone too.

Soon I found myself smiling at myself. Yeosang noticed me, and is probably judging me right now. But instead he smiled back at me.

     "We should probably sleep now, it's almost midnight." He says.

The conversation we've had today was very meaningful. It may cause us an hour of sleep, but I can assure that it was worth it.

     Hopefully, tomorrow goes well. I'm pretty sure Wooyoung will be here by tomorrow.

The very last thoughts I came up with as I went on to sleeping. Hugging my pillow, tucking myself with the blanket, looking for the right sleeping position...

     "Goodnight Yeosang."

     "Goodnight San."

Morning quickly came, still sleepy, so I figured on continuing my sleep for another minute or so.... But, something, in which I wished was just another dream, happened...

     "San dear wake up."

That voice... What first was soothing, calming my ears... Now feels like a nightmare.

     I'm back from this day once again.

CHAPTER NOTESI'm crying :') sorry I haven't updated for a week.. 1st week of school was torture, it was boring and a reason for constant headaches. Next update will probably be for another week :'D