003

S A N

     Ringing...

The words written in my phone's screen. Gripping my papers tightly, crumpling them in the process, waiting for someone to answer my call.

Outside the building, trying to get a good reception. Chillingly felt the cold night air blew, the sound of ringing is faint but quite noticeable, along with the cars and night antics. The city lights at night is mesmerizing, but somehow felt lonely. Before engulfing myself to the city's beauty, soon enough, someone answered my call.

     [ Hello, San dear what happened ]

She sounded concerned and a hint of wonder can be heard. The sound of her voice always would put me at ease. A smile was soon carved in my face, as I deliver one of the greatest news I could ever tell her.

     "I did it grandma, I got in!"

You could tell how much happiness I am feeling, through the pitch of my tone. an excited shriek could be heard from the other line despite her faltering voice.

     [ San I'm so happy for you, I told you didn't I.. you can do it. ]

Her words had never failed to brighten up my mood. Excitedly telling her how the whole interview went, she's not even in front of me but I could see how proud she is of me.

Earlier, my heart was racing due to the fact that failure is still probable as well as getting rejected, and that I didn't have the talent to make it, but that all disappeared as soon hearing them state...

     "He's good."

     "I like his voice, he'd do well in a group. "

     "With vocals like that, I say he's in!"

Such compliments, we're that of I had never expected. Though there is one critique, one should never ignore...

But before I could've end up spewing everything about it, I politely ask to end the call immediately.

     "He's dancing... could use a bit more practice." One of the panels stated, as he looked at me from head to toe.

This might be an over-exaggeration of what happened to what I perceived it as. But, the fact that this has been my greatest dream my whole life, even the slightest mistake can create the greatest impact to my future in this industry.

Giving it my all to the dance, my confidence gradually decreased. Even with good vocals, if I can't perform well nothing will happen to me. The fear of failing came back to me.

Surprisingly, I managed to get in the company regardless of that I lack.

Signing the contract, officially becoming a trainee to this company. KQ Entertainment. To debut, and become an idol. In order to do all these, to fulfill these dreams.