015

S A N

     "Are you really sure about this?" On our way to the tarot reader, the whole time Wooyoung would appear to be in doubt with this plan.

Now that we're already in front of the tarot reader's place, both feeling unsure and now wondering if suggesting to go to this place was actually a good idea.

     "You know... it's not like we have any better idea. Plus, it's not like we're gonna loose anything, so even if this fails, we could always just redo the day." With a smile of reassurance, thankfully Wooyoung agrees.

We knocked at the wooden door, awaiting for an answer. A woman opens it staring at us.

     "Are you here for a fortune reading?" She soon spoke, offering us her goods. "Or for some good luck charms, I mean it's really trendy nowadays to couples like you both. "

     "What, no were not together... We're together, but not together-together." The way I panicked over her last statement, was very uncalled for, that Wooyoung had to take charge to not cause a further commotion.

     "Well, actually were here for something else." He really looked eager to get us out of this happening.

     That's right, I should focus on what we are here for.

Thinking of what's more important at the moment and not get distracted by anything else.

The woman then offered us to get inside the place. The place was narrow compared to how it looked from outside, but there was enough space for 2 people to walk on the halls. It was also pretty dusty, but not too much to trigger ones allergy.

     "Sit here for a while and let's discuss your troubles." The woman says, before continuing on to another room. The room we were in had a very minimal lighting, a single table and chairs around it.

We sat next to each other waiting patiently for the woman to come back. While waiting, wooyoung seems silent throughout. I figured that it's probably that I forced him to come here even though he didn't initially agreed to it.

Taking glances at him second by second to see whether he'll change his mind and leave. I'm quite convinced that he'll walk out eventually. But instead he tilted his head and face to me.

     "So KQ huh." He then says out of the blue. "I'm pretty sure you've already heard about it from yeosang... the reason why I got here."

Giving him a slight nod to indicate my affirmation, his smile continues to widen as he continues to ask..

     "How bout you then?" Eager to receive an answer, Wooyoung's smiley face, to me, was extremely adorable. The sudden thought made me flustered. Covering my face with my sleeve, quickly thinking of what to distract...but also what to respond to him.

     "You know those performance things in schools.. That's where it started. Someone said I was good at performing, and well—"

     his dancing... could use a bit more practice.

Those words echoed in my mind. I paused for a moment. The very way it was told to me, the tone, the sound, the emphasis of each word... it still haunts me. Biting my lower lip, over thinking things once again.

Wooyoung seems to notice my dismay, quickly changing my expression into a smile and not make him feel uncomfortable.

     "Well that's basically my story. " giving a little smile at the end. Making sure he won't notice. But I was aware that he noticed it for a moment, and for a moment he just looks at me yet he simply shrugs it off.

Sighing because of relief, at the same time the woman had came back.

She sat right in front of us, giving me and Wooyoung eye contact for a couple of seconds. She soon proceeds to ask us.

     "How can I be of help to the both of you?" The way she sat was in a serious manner, compared to the way she talked to us earlier.

Her eyes fixated on to me, awaiting for my response, but her poise has grown too intimidating for me to even react properly. Trying to speak, at this rate, my mouth feels like it's going to stutter with every word that comes out of it.

Wooyoung taps me and mouth the words...

      "I'll take it from here. "

My eyes were feeling watery, and was about to cry, it's evident that I was nervous, or maybe I'm just really shy. Not really sure myself..

    Thank goodness Wooyoung is here.

Thinking to myself. As I nodded to him, and smiled. He then faced the woman and spoke.

     "This is going to sound weird but, me and my friend here thinks we're stuck in a time loop, we're not sure how, since when it what exactly it is.. So we were hoping you might have an answer for it." Wooyoung stated, in a very straightforward manner.

He stares back at the woman with sharp eyes, he was serious. He really is amazing. How does one even become like him?

   Wishing that he knew how much I admired him.

The woman was expressionless, regarding our concerns. She thinks about it for some time. Wooyoung still seriously staring at her, also anticipating what she'll answer.

     "I see." A simple response came out of her lips. But it was enough to bring a smile on wooyoung's face.

     "really!" Exhilaration is what his face now expressed. Myself would also feel excitement with that answer, we finally know what's going on, and maybe we'll even find a solution to put a stop to it.

And yet a part of me is saying this is all too good to be true, getting an answer this quick seems to good of a thing to even happen. Her eyebrows soon furrowed, confusion and probably annoyed.

     "You both are insane aren't you." She says with a tone that sounded as if she was irritated, well she is irritated.

CHAPTERS NOTES━ stream ANSWER ·