009

S A N

      "... I pretty much envy that about you right now."

Those were words, never have I ever expected to be told to me. What more, is that it's from the person I least expected such to come from.

Wooyoung... He told me words of encouragement, he seems genuinely worried for me. Earlier I happen to force the smile in my face, making sure not to worry anyone, but he noticed something wrong, and now does all the effort of trying to make me happy, I can't help but smile because of this thought.

This may be the only time we had a proper conversation. Most of the times, it's that awkwardness gets the best of me and I never get to talk to him. But this time it's different, I feel like I can actually start a conversation with him

     "Thank you." I said to him. He smiles and soon turns into a light snicker.

The room's door soon opens, as Hongjoong-hyung came in, holding plastic bags in both hands. He puts the bags in the table. Since me and Wooyoung were technically the only people in the training room at that time, we were the first one to receive ice cream, as well as the privilege to choose the ice cream we'd like.

Wooyoung was the first to choose, as soon as he had chosen, he turns to ask me which flavor I'd like, and offers to get it for me. Not really picky with flavor, I told him that I was fine with any flavor, but there is one flavor in particular I'd like to have right now.

He pulls out a strawberry one, my eyes widen. Not expecting that he'd actually get what I'd want to have.

We went back to the corner as we ate our ice creams. It was pretty quite for a moment, figured that I should break the silence, and start an actual conversation.

I should say something about him. A question maybe, or maybe I should say a statement ... Something short but concise, brief but comprehensive.

     "Wooyoung.... I like you." Not noticing what the words I just blurted out were.

     "...What?" He then says, looking a bit confused.

When realization soon hits me, I panicked. An argument in my head started. What was I thinking, Why did I say that... Questions like such would repeat in my head over and over.

     "I meant... I like you as a person... As a person!" Trying to fix my mistake. Yet it's getting even worse.

Embarrassed, my cheek turned red and the only thing i could think of doing is to run as far as I can, and forget this ever happened.

And so I did.

I stood up and decided run to the restroom, but before I could actually get out of the room, I heard both Hongjoong-hyung and Wooyoung calling me.

     "San, don't go." Hongjoong-hyung calls. I feel bad ignoring it, but I can't seem to face them, Wooyoung mostly.

Although I've decided to run away, I still need to come back to the training room to practice. When I came back, I explained that I'm okay, that nothing's wrong. In hopes that they won't ask any more further details.

A few meters away, there Wooyoung. I can't seem to face him the same way anymore. Now that I told him something like 'That. Throughout the practice, it was evident that something was bothering me. My timing has become much more off than earlier. But regardless, we still practiced until 9:30, in which the time for us to go back to the dorms.

Later, at the dorms, as I get ready to sleep. Yunho, being my roommate asked what was wrong.. .

     "You know those moments where you just blurt things out, our of the blue... and it's very embarrassing." I told him, as if I'm asking for a consultation. He thinks for a while before answering.

     "Oh, yeah I had this crush when I was a kid. There was this time that I told her, out of the blue, that I like her.. it was really embarassing, I ended up running away. " he states.

     "And then what happened..." I've gotten curious of the following events of Yunho's story. It's so similar to how mine was, I need to know whether it ends well, knowing Yunho, I think it did.

     "After that... we never got to talk to each other again..." He continues . "Ever."

I assumed too quickly. How can Yunho smile so casually of that matter. Maybe because, It's from the past I guess, it's hard when you're grown up like this. I then heaved out a sigh...

     "Good night Yunho." I said.

     "Good night San." He answers.

After that, I wasn't even the slightest bit if sleepy. I can't just easily feel sleepy from what just happened today.

     I'm pretty sure Wooyoung is weirded out by me, he'll never talk go to me again.

Maybe I might be over thinking this.. I mean, it's not exactly gonna end up like what Yunho told me....  I guess I'm just afraid, scared that I may never be friends with Wooyoung. Maybe that's what our destinies are, maybe we aren't fated to be friends after all.

Soon I noticed how the time was already 12 am. I then went to sleeping, hopefully I can face Wooyoung properly tomorrow.

Morning came as my eyes opened. My head was aching, I held my forehead, and tried to look at the time. My eyes were still a bit blurry, so I can't seem to see the clock properly.

     "Yunho, what time is it." I asked, hoping that Yunho's already awake.

     " San dear... Who's Yunho? " A familiar voice spoke. It sounds like... Grandma.

I rubbed my eyes, making sure what I heard was real.. And there she was, standing at the edge of the bed, with a confused face.

     "San what's wrong." Grandma continues .

I soon noticed my surroundings...

     "Dear, you must be dreaming." She says. As she gave me a smile.

My eyes widened, shocked, as I'm back at my room.

     But that's impossible... Was all of that really just a dream.

This seems unbelievable but... I came back to 2 days ago.

CHAPTER NOTESwe are back at the actual story plot uwu ~ anyways, I have nothing else to write here so....

          : out of all 10 ATEEZ MVs  ( including FROM - kq fellaz, STAY - special mv & PROMISE - perf. mv ) which one was your favorite ?