Chapter1: Caria's daydreams

Caria went to a school in California that was about 3 hours from where she lived. The day she was riding home she arrived at the restaurant just a few minute before her shift and parked her motorbike in her uncle's garage. She then removed her helmet as the song came to its climax before heading inside to start her shift. Just then the door to the garage to the house opened up and a very muscular dark haired man with the name tag reading Pietro stepped out from behind the door.

"Hey kiddo how was school?" Caria's uncle Pietro asked her as she put her school stuff in her locker. She told him that it was fine, but uncle Pietro knew Caria better. Pietro then asked is Caria was doing all right since the incident with her parents. "I'm fine I just wish she was here to help out with this whole thing." Caria said that with very worried tones in her voice. Caria's uncle tried to lift her spirits by saying that she could take some time to go over the choreography that she learned at school before she started her shift.

Caria pondered the thought as she heard the next track play through her head phones. It was a song that she had loved since the first time that she had ever heard it. As the first notes played she felt herself transported to an empty studio with just herself and no one else. As she began to dance she felt like everything in the world was fading away. At that point she felt like the rest of her troubles were fading away as she felt the music throughout her body.

As the song reached its climax Caria felt something inside her becoming more connected to her passion. She then heard the sound of the next track she began to feel something that she never felt before. As other tracks beat started Caria felt the music course through her veins as she expressed her inner thought to the beat of the music. Caria danced her heart out as the song reached its climax and she was snapped back to reality when her phone went off. She then walked across the garage to get her phone as she saw the text from her girlfriend Danni Watson.

Danni wasn't the most loyal person, but for some reason Caria still trusted her. Caria then riffled through her things as she tried to find her phone. Once Caria finally found it she saw at least two texts one from her best friend Alissa and one from her girlfriend Danni. The text from Danni read 'Hey babe just wanted to make sure that you got home safe.' Danni was always like that with Caria making sure that Caria was safe. Caria texted Danni that she was safe and then took her phone into work.

"Hey kiddo there's a table with your name on it." Pietro said as Caria walked through the restaurant's kitchen door. Pietro then handed Caria her uniform as she started her shift at the restaurant. As Caria was getting her uniform one she overheard the TV in her uncle Pietro restaurant. "And topping our list is the week the newest video from Santiago Ramone, 'Whispers of her heart'." When Caria heard the announcer on the TV say the name she rolled her eyes.

"Hey are you okay kiddo?" Pietro asked Caria as he saw her facial expressions change. Caria said that she was fine, but it was still hard after their fight and break-up. Caria then got to work serving the tables as a waitress. "Hey cutey, what's a girl doing here?" one of the customers said to Caria as she passed by his table. "You're on your third drink aren't your sir?" Caria asked concerned about the man's health. The man told Caria that he was all right and that he was going to have a friend take him home in a few minutes. Caria then gave the man a smile as she cleaned up the table next to him while the TV was still on praising Caria's ex-boyfriend.

During the shift Caria just toughed things out until everyone left Caria had to help clean up the place. Just then the last song of the night before the restaurant closed was Replay by Zendaya. As she heard the song the music began to course through her veins. As she danced she felt like she was in the place where she was meant to be. "Hey kiddo, you got another text from your girlfriend." Caria's uncle called out to her as the song ended and she was snapped back to reality. Caria then quickly got off one of the tables where she was standing and went back into the kitchen to check her phone.

Once Caria opened her phone she saw that Danni asked if she heard about the new student joining the school the next day. "What new student starting tomorrow, who would be starting tomorrow?" Caria said out loud as she began to ponder the thought of who might be joining her class the next day.