Dedication

This book is dedicated to every person and every dancer in the world who wants to be heard don't be afraid of being who you are and if someone is telling you that you're not going to be a good actor, writer or artist or even not a good dancer don't let what they say get to you if you're an artist whether your an actor, a dancer, a director, a painter, a writer, a singer/songwriter, or even a band member I would like to you to know that in what someone I considered a brother once posted in I think the words he said and I'm going off of what I think he said "falling down is an option staying down is a choice" and I didn't choose to stay down I kept going just like him know matter what he did he kept going the more I saw him dance I realized that's the person i most want to be even when life pulls and pushes you down you get up and you fight.
So this story is dedicated to my family but most importantly to the people who have inspired me to work harder and I hope that if any artists or people with an artistic background/ability/talent to find people who push you to work harder.
And to my family thank you without your help this would not have been possible. This is really important to me and I hope you can enjoy it as must as do I never give up doing what you love because you are a star no matter what in my eyes you are a star and if you put your mind to what you want your goal to be don't let your negative thoughts be what holds you back just keep going no matter what. I hope you enjoy the story.