Chapter3: getting reacquainted

As I got out of the car I saw some of my old friends, some of them were happy to see me some of them weren't. As I got to them front of the school my old friends surrounded me and started to welcome me back. But all of Caria's friends didn't even talk to me and I agree with them I wasn't exactly the best guy to Caria and I did something I'm not proud of. I can't believe he actually moved back here. Unlike his friends that were happy to see him I wasn't, I still don't understand why his friends would forgive him.

After I saw him I told my friend I had to get to rehearsal, as I walked into the school my so-called boyfriend was waiting for me listening to this ringtone like song. I couldn't stand that, but apparently he didn't care then as was walking to the changing room to get change then he put his arm around me. As we were walking he kept looking at his phone and he was texting a number I had never seen before. "Who's that you're texting?" I, asked him he told me it was his aunt and quickly put his phone away. Then he walked me to the dance room.

Before I headed off to my first class I caught up with my old friends. They asked me how L.A. was and we talked, but I didn't brag about my life as a celebrity or anything. Then as I was walking to my dance class I saw Caria at the door with some guy. I tried waving at her, but she was with some guy who looked like he was a total jerk. I know it may sound like I'm just jealous, but I've heard about this guy from my friends. As soon as Caria went into the changing room I saw another girl walk up behind him. I know that didn't seem like much, but then I saw them kissing each other. That is not what a loyal boyfriend should do okay I know I wasn't loyal either, but at least I was honest.

I just don't understand why he would move back to Salinas I mean he moved on so why would he oh never mind. I will never forgive Santiago Lopez for what he did to me ever. Anyway while I was at rehearsal some of my friends were asking me if that Santiago coming back would affect my relationship with Elliot. I told them that it would never effect what Elliot & I had. They me tell you the story that I've heard from my friends so far. During the time I was in L.A. Caria was having kind of a rough patch in her life. She never told me what happened, we weren't on speaking terms at that point. My friends told me that during that she was distraught about her family and her younger sister. Then Elliot came along and well let's say that from that moment on he wasn't faithful. Well actually he started cheating secretly on her about a few months ago. If I was still with Caria, I'd be there for her I'd help take care of her little year old sister. Elliot from what I hear would probably get a job with long hours just so he could cheat on Caria. He's just an overall very bad guy and a complete a-hole to Caria.

Afterearly morning rehearsal my dance class started warming up and my friends and Iwere talking about why Santi came back. After the final bell rang our teachertold us that we were getting a "returning student" in our ballroom dance class.As if him going to the same school as me wasn't bad enough already, now I haveto be in the same dance class as my ex-boyfriend. Anyway before the class started our teachersaid that we'd have to pick a partner for the end of the year assignment. Sheexplained that the assignment was we had to rehearse 2 duets and preform themat the end of year showcase.