Chapter 2

Knock Knock

Next morning

Draco's p.o.v

White ceiling. Soft bed. White quilt. As soft as feather. A fan.

My head...uhhh

Why dont I remember any thing about last night. Where am I?

Wait. No way. Am I at Hermione's house?? She wouldn't. No.

I get out of the room to find a jug of water in the small dining room.
The walls are a pale green with a small, not very fancy chandelier hanging from the ceiling which again is white.
The kitchen is also pale green with certain appliances which I dont have any idea about. I find a glass and fill it with water that was kept outside.

Eww! Everything about this house is so.....so muggle.

That is when I noticed another door. A white color door with a green frame.

By now I'm sure this isn't Hermione 's house. It's too muggle. No sign of any magic.

Who helped me out.

That is when I see a shiny green apple on the table and my stomach growls. I realised I haven't eaten in ages and decide to first take the apple.

I bite into it.

Ahh apple. I'm soo hungry.

I reach the door and knock

Knock knock.

................................

Hermione's p.o.v

Knock knock.

Who's it. It's so early.. uhhh

Oh no. It must be him. It has to be.

I check my phone on the bed side table.

6 AM. He woke me up at 6!!!

I open the door and see Draco standing outside with an apple in his hand.
His white shirt is loosely hanging out from one side and is filthy with all the alcohol that dropped on it. His shirt buttons were open on the top and his hair was in a mess. His grey eyes were staring right at me as if I was the alien currently residing in someone else's house.
That is when I realized what I was wearing. A pink Pajama shorts which reaches till my mid thigh and a blue spaghetti t-shirt which is too loose for me and shows the lion tattoo on my shoulder.

Suddenly he speaks, " last night I remember falling in the bar and someone picking me up".

That voice. Ugghh. 

How I hated it!

"Don't worry I'm not gonna keep you here very long you can leave right away", I say. Hoping he will leave

But.
But for some reason he didn't think it important to consider what I just said and decided to go around the house. He entered my room and stared at every thing. I was a little embarrassed because it was a little kiddish with pictures of me and Harry and Ron, my parents, my muggle friends and others. The bed had three cushions with 'believe in magic' written.
He laughed looking at those cushions.

I've had enough of him.

"Get out of my room", I yell. He ignores. So I decide to throw him out of my room.

At that he goes around the other rooms. It's a three bedroom apartment. One where I sleep. And two spare. Mostly filed by Harry, Ginny, Ron and some times George.
It wasn't a very big Apartment but it was big enough for at least 3 people to live in comfortably.

Draco had slept in one of the spare rooms. He decided to go around the house into the other spare room, then to the kitchen and living room.

What annoyed me was that he was walking around MY house as if he owned it.

I hate him.

He is leaving and now.

"Okay listen, I need you to leave. Like now. "

Ignored. What the hell.

"I let you stay the night because I didn't know where you lived but now you can leave.",

At that he looks at me. Stares. Then turns around to the kitchen and starts fiddling with my stuff.

"Are you going to let your guest go empty stomach", he says.

"Yes. As a matter of fact, I will. Now go." I reply. Nodding my head.

He ignores me. Again.

I hate that guy.

He suddenly looks upto me burdening me with his heavy grey stare and asks "Whom are you living with".

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

That's it for this chapter. I know I told backgrounds will be revealed in this chapter but it wasnt setting in. Hope you liked it.

Vote

Share

Follow

-T

:)