Chapter 11

Dirty much?

7 years ago

It's been pouring for a while now, it's quite muddy too but I like it. The calmness and silence. That is of course until Malfoy shows up.

"Fancy seeing you here, Granger"

"Let me be draco"

Think I forgot to mention that I was drunk.

"and you are drunk too"

He says it as a statement so I don't reply until he says

"You've been crying"

"Good for you Malfoy, you've got eyes. Now go away, will you?"

"What happened? I need some alone time too, maybe we could be alone together" as my drunk self, I thought he was shy while approaching, so against my better judgment I let him.

He snatches the bottle from me and gulps down like half of what's left... the amount I took 30mins to drink.

"So...Are we going to share our sorrows like normal drunk people?"

"What are you really doing here Malfoy?"

"Told you sharing my sorrows. FINE, you don't trust me? I'll go first. Its my dad. After the war I suggested to him that we can be better people now that voldermort is gone. He got pissed and that is the only reason I'm here "

I couldn't help it, I kept staring at his face, the malfoy I hated would never....

"Your turn Granger"

"It's Ron. He keeps forcing me into you know....that"

He laughs. He actually rolls over laughing at my confession which makes a blush creep over me. I should have known better than to admit something like this to him, something I've never told anyone else.

Before I can say something he interjects

"We went through a war Hermione and you still can't say the word 'sex', not even going to the fact that you're a virgin. Poor Weaselbee "

"Not. Helping"

"Oh, what I meant was such a piece of shit kind of person he is " in a high pitched voice.

I raise an eyebrow at him somehow controlling my laughter probably doing a terrible job because he is smirking at me again.

"I could do filthy things to you in this dark night and no one will Have to know a thing, make you dirty for WonWon. It'll be our little secret"

Before I manage to comprehend and get as far away from him as possible there is a ball of dirt flying at my face and strikes my chin.

"No bloody way".

He throws another one

"Come at me Granger"

And just like that we are covered in mud and rolling on top of each other. And then we end up in an awkward position with him on me while he says huskily.

"Told you I'll make you dirty " and then he winks.

After which he rolls away from me and lies beside. With magic we clean ourselves off and fall asleep star gazing.

In the middle of the night somehow I end up curled up with my head on his chest and his hands tightly wrapped around me.

The morning sunshine wakes us both up as we struggle to entangle ourselves.

It was never spoken of again.

Until now

And I for one wasn't happy about being reminded of this.

................................

There is the new update, enjoy it

vote

follow

share

-T

:)