Chapter 29

Limp ;)

We spent about an hour checking online dating apps. We came to a consensus that since we basically just want him to be my technical fake date, our most important feature has to be looks to consider.

We added a lot of guys, the best options being, joseph

Ian; and

Tom

And there were 5-6 others.

"How could you leave me there like that? especially at a place where I am hated and the only reason I went was for you"

His voice booms all over the house and he seems pretty angry too but that's not my mistake.

He is the one who let me think I was going crazy!!

"You have no right to say anything against me...you let me think I was going crazy"

Don't ask me how I got outside because I don't know.

Seems to me ever since Malfoy has come into my life my body has started moving without informing my brain

"Are you saying that every. Single. Time. We. Kissed. Your brain wasn't working?"

Oh no

Okay I hadn't told her everything, even though she isn't in the hall I know she heard, Draco is speaking too loudly.

"How many times exactly?" there it was, C's confrontation.

I had to change the topic so

"how..uh...how did you get the house keys??"

Good going girl, ofcourse you would ask the most useless question...

Groan

"You know I'm not muggle, right"

Ofcourse, I should have known.

Wait

Shit

Holy motherfing shit

"C doesn't need to know about your muggle ways" I tried with all my might to convey my message but

"I don't have any muggle ways, bloody hell"

He is such an idiot.

"C I think you should go"

"What the hell is a muggle?" "It is a condition uhh its about his uhh uhmm his limpdick "

I gobbled up the last 2 words... wouldn't anyone else!?

I cant believe I said limp dick

Oh god I'm saying it in my head

"His dick obviously isn't limp – I laugh in my head-"

"Then whats muggle?" asked the poor confused soul

"what"

"you first said something about limp dick now that his is perfect"

When did i.....

Oh fucking shit no

Sure enough Malfoy was smirking.

...............................

Hey guys since I didn't get any replies about whether I should or shouldn't do sex scenes I'm going to keep it a secret. Youll just have to continue reading to know. Also long chapter today and hopefully you will get another one.

Vote

Comment

-T