Chapter 33

Thanks for joining me in this great journey and your love and support.

Epilogue

Three years later

That day it had been ron who had come asking for forgiveness and draco and ron ended up fighting a lot. But i had already given him so much of my time, i couldnt waste another. It was my chance to be with draco.

Best decision i made in a long time.

It took ron some time geting used to the situation and me to forgive him, but for now we are fine.

Draco is a perfect husband, yes i said husband. I made him go meet his parents, he and his mother are close again but his father barely tolerates me which means draco barely tolerates him. But its better.

After a lot of arguments and long conversations my friends gave draco a chance and boy did he grasp it tight.

5 years later

"I hate that stupid malfoy idiot, this is all your mistake" i kept cursing and screaming at him while everyone around me was screaming

"Push! "
"Just a little more"
"Keep going"

Malfoys already pale face was practical turning white. After great pain and torture the sound of a baby's cry filled the room.

10 years later

"Papa tell me a story please"

"No papa tell me how you and mommy fell in love again please"

"Your mommy used to be a avery naughty girl so daddy decide to help her ....."

Telling our kids stories was never something Draco did so when he had to do it a couple months back he decided to tell him his twisted version of how we fell in love.

We had two kids, the first one, an accident,scorpio but he is the most amazing thing that happened to me, the other a baby girl only 3 years old. We named her by combing our names, Dramione.

...................

This marks the end of our journey together. I know this was sudden and abrupt but i couldn continue to write for which i am sorry. One day in the future i might get back to it but for now this is over.

Vote, comment, follow

Great love

-T

:)