Chapter 3

Breakfast with the Badboy

Huh?

"Why would I have to stay here with anyone. I'm living alone, what's the problem with that?"

"I thought you were with Ron", he commented, working his hand over his hair trying to straighten it.

Ron and I had just had a fight but I decided it would be useless to talk about such things.

"I said you can leave. The only reason you are still here is because last night you were in a very  compromising situation. You can go back to your home or where ever you are living. I don't care!"

"It's a three bedroom apartment, can't I live here with you".

What..
Did he honestly just ask me that?

He seemed to be nervous and was biting his lip.

"No. Of course not. Why would you think that I would let you live here with me? How come you want to live with a mudblood?" I exclaimed.

"I'm sorry okay! I was just a kid. I didn't even know what I was saying. My parents have thrown me out of my house because I told them it was wrong to treat muggle and muggle borns as filth and that they made all their lives biggest mistakes and are forcing their wrong decisions on me.I don't have anywhere to go.", he said this as if it wasn't a big deal but I could see it in his eyes. He was hurt.

Ugghh. He is Draco freakin Malfoy. I. Don't. Care. About. Him.

And yet still I considered this for a moment, "Let me decide. By the time please freshen up a bit. You smell like stale eggs and alcohol. I'll make breakfast for us"

I'm  not sure about what to decide but what I did know was that he was telling the truth AND IT KILLED HIM TO TELL ME THAT.

He had no where to go and he saw my house as a "safe" place to stay

I couldn't say no to someone who needed my help but he didn't deserve it.

Some part in mt heart and brain already knew that I was going to let him stay and exactly at that time my thoughts were disturbed by the sound of Draco Malfoy shouting from the room.

"Umm what am I supposed to wear?"

Now I have to find clothes also for him...

I took some of Ron's extra clothes and entered the room.

Darn. Avert your eyes.

He was shirtless with the towel wrapped around his bottom and the water droplets stuck on his body shining.

He cant even wipe himself properly.

I give him the clothes.

"Are these weaselbee's clothes"

He had to. Didn't he!

"Don't call him that and yes."

"Uhh...eww"

"Guess what, you don't want to wear it. Give it back to me" i scream defending Ron, snatching the shirt away.

But before I could catch hold of the clothes he took it back.

"You know what. Leave. Right. Now" I said getting frustrated.

"Hermione you are red"

What. He has some serious issues to say  something like that to me after I told him to get lost. 

"I think i made myself pretty clear. Leave"

He seemed to not be bothered by it and was wearing the shirt I gave him.

"I know I'm sexy but I'de rather not that you see me without my pants."

I flushed, that was enough of him. 

I left the room banging the door.

I decided to make pancakes. Just as I had made my batter he came out.

He wore a white t shirt which was a little big for him and a little wet. The pant hung low in his waist again being a little bigger. His hair was a mess.

He suddenly took a deep breath.

------------------

Draco's p.o.v.

Ahh. Cooked food. Haven't smelled that for ages.

Weaselbee's clothes are too big for me. How fat is he?

And yet still even in these baggy terrible clothes Hermione is checking me out. Ha!

I decide to go sit on the table since I don't know what else to do.

"What are you cooking?"

"Cant you smell?"

Here goes me trying to make conversation.

"No."

She glared and I couldn't stop the laugh that slipped from my mouth. Now she turned to the stove.

"Pancakes" she said.

It smelled really good but how can I miss a chance to bully Hermione.

"Are you sure I'll live through the food that you cook because my mum could never cook food." I said chuckling.

Did she actually just ignore me.

Yes. Didn't even turn her head.

---------------
Hermione's p.o.v.

"Are you sure I'll live through the food that you cook because my mum could never cook food." He said, chuckling.

I didn't even bother to answer.

My pancake was done. I decide to add honey a few berries and vanilla ice cream.

Placing two glasses one for Draco and one for yourself on the table, I poured orange juice.

"How come daddy's boys is not at home,  daddy threw him out the house?"

He shifted in his seat.

"I'de rather not", he said. His gaze seemed to be fixed at nothing in particular. As if he was in another world or in one of his very own memories.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

He guysss thanks for reading. It has been a long chapter.

Vote

Share

Follow
-T

:)