Chapter 13

I was just needy

"Sooo... were you going to tell me?"

"Tell you what Malfoy"

Okay I admit I know exactly what he's talking about but he doesn't know that I know. And he doesn't need to either

I saw it. The raised eyebrow. The glint in his eye. The change in his posture even before he said anything

"That Ron and you aren't ...."

" I don't want to talk about it"

We both say at the same time. "It's good to see that weaselbee couldn't take your charming personality away . Would have been a bore without your continuous titter tatter"

"Does my sad gloomy mood, dark circles ridden eyes and crazy hair amuse you. Is this all some kind of a joke to you!? I lost my first love to a stuck up twat"

I cant believe it. His face turns......sad?

No....it's

"Oh my god. I. don't. need. Your. pity" My frantic hands are in my hair trying to straighten out the knots. I'm sure I look completely out of my mind with my clumsy actions. All the emotions that I've managed to keep down are now coming out. Too scared that I might break down in front of Malfoy I start to tell him to piss of but my all I can manage is a croak and heavy breathing.

I don't know when but I'm sliding down into really warm hands and my cheek is wet. I'm full blown sobbing now.

"I cant believe he could do something like that " I was the one clutching him now. With no one to share my pain I had become needy, wasn't seeking comfort from him just because he understood me or anything. No no he DID NOT understand me.

"He should have told me. Atleast broken it off with me before he plunged his manhood into that bitch." I couldn't control it, ashamed of the situation, the fact that I can't talk to Gin about this. All of it.

"I' not sure that would be good either but atleast we could mend that"

"I lost him forever" I was sobbing uncontrollably, hiding my face in his chest.

" No Granger, he did" with that weird comment he held me tighter, caressing my cheek.

With tears blurring my vision I looked up asking what that statement even means - he did?

"Yes Granger he is the one who lost you not the other way around. You deserve much better anyway"

Never thought I could stoop much lower but at that I flung my arms around his neck and we were.... so close. I could smell his cologne and I know longer cared about my red face, bloody eyes, snot in my nose.. I opened my eyes and really saw him.

My thoughts of him scared me to death so I quickly closed my eyes and hugged him, hugged as tight as I could as if he was the other half of my broken heart.

Oh. No.

No no no no

I couldn't ever.......... No

"I need to go"

With that I pushed his warm welcoming hands away from my body and nothing short of ran away from him.

.....................

Hey guys, I hope you're enjoying the story so far.

Thanks for all your support, especially tonkswolf39

Remember to

Vote

Share

Follow

- T

:)