Chapter 4

All Comes Crashing Down

Draco's p.o.v.

"How come daddy's boys are here, daddy threw him out the house?"

I shifted in my seat.

"I'd rather not", I said.

- - - -

"Is there anything that I haven't given you? You have money, name and respect. What else do you want" said Mr Malfoy.

"You couldn't give me what I truly needed but that which I needed: you couldn't give me love or a good upbringing. " I sighed.

"I killed Dumbledore! I killed Dumbledore and you all were proud" I spat.

After all these years I still couldn't forgive myself for that night. It was my life's biggest regret. I was a douche.

" ............you ungrateful bastard you can leave this house right now if I have been such a bad parent"

I looked at my mom's crying red face. I didn't want to leave her but I had to. For my sake and hers I had to get away. So I ran up the stairs..

"Draco...draco? Are you still with me?" I don't remember my dad screaming that.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Hermione's p.o.v

"Draco...draco? Are you still with me?" I screamed.

"Huh!'' Draco just said.

And then looked at me with those piercing grey eyes.

"What?!" I couldn't help myself.

"Nothing" and the rest of the breakfast was eaten in silence.

A silence neither of us dared to break.

After the food was over Draco ask the inevitable questions

"Are you going to let me stay?"

I don't know. No. Never.

But he is alone and helpless.

Everyone deserves a second chance.

"Don't make me regret this." I said.

He suddenly smiled and winked at me.

He. Winked. At. Me.

What does he think himself to be!

"But you are going to have to share the payment of this apartment"

His smile vanished as fast as it had come.

"As soon as I get a job I will pay and as soon as I can leave I will. Don't worry if I could I wouldn't have asked you for help. ..... that...I'm grateful"

I couldn't help the laughter that escaped my mouth at his failed attempt to say thank you. He is one of a kind.

He decided to take the room that he stayed in as his and then you decided to tell him the inevitable

"There are some rules"

He sighed and mumbled something like, "I should have known".

"Firstly you never come in my way and I never come in yours.

When Harry and Ron will be here you are not to trouble me at all.

Secondly, I will cook the food but you will wash the dishes and since you aren't paying rent laundry will also be done by you. " , I finished.

Draco just looked at me with a confused expression and said nothing so I decided to leave.

Now this house was muggle like because I wanted both parts of my life. I worked in the ministry of magic from Monday to Friday and as a librarian in a muggle library on weekends.

Caroline worked with me in the library and we were quite close.

Today was a Saturday and I was already late so I took a shower wore a black pants and a red top.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Draco's p.o.v

I draco malfoy will do the dishes and laundry.... what has my life come to.

I used to be the slytherin king.

No you have changed. Stop it

After my fight with my father I had decided to have a fresh start. So I will have it as it comes.

Hermione came out of the room wearing a black pants and a red top with black written on it. She was looking......goo

Stop it. What are you doing checking her out?

"If you are done looking at me then I need to leave. move." Hermione said.

"Rules"

"Oh I'll tell u about those later, I'm getting late now"

And she left me in her house to do all the work.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Thank you everyone for reading this. I know it's been a long time since I posted but I was extremely busy school work and supw. I hope u liked it.

Vote

Share

Follow

-T
                               :)