Chapter 32

I Cant Tell Him To Stop

Recap (because it is necessary)

His hands were wrapped around my neck pushing me hard against the wall, so hard that it hurts. His lips bruisingly kissing mine obviously to show no affection but his possessiveness. Hard and fast, biting and nibbling, while his other hand was pressing my hips as if punishing me.

He barely took and gave me a second to breathe in between the kiss of my life and in those moments his eyes were such a shade of blue that all I wanted to do was stare at them. Like the night sky with twinkles in its wake as stars, deep blue yet so many shades.

And then he stopped, stared at me.

"Malfo.."

"Not a word. I am going to make sure that the hickey I make over the one he made hurts like hell and bruises so every time you see it you remember who you belong to"

The fuck!?

"I don't belong to anyone" I snap.

He looks me in the eye, with a hint of amusement in his eyes and lips pressed as if trying not to laugh.

"Sure Mione, if that helps you sleep at night"

I know it's wrong but I am so turned on with the way he is talking.

No. Snap out of it.

"YOU HAVE NO"

He starts sucking my neck going down and reaching my sweet spot exactly where Joseph had given me a really small hickey. But bloody.

Fucking.

Hell.

Was this better? 

.......right.

I can't help it, I moan out and just as I thought I would, I blush. Never happened with Ron.

And I think Draco knew too because he looks up at me just then. With his hair falling on his forehead and his beautiful hooded dark blue eyes looking up at me and seductively licking his lips on purpose.

"Can I have a taste?"

Isn't he already kissing and tasting me!?

But I am too far gone to care.

Also, it seems like he won't continue touching me until I answer him so I nod slowly at him.

At that, he kisses my throat then down my cleavage over my stomach so slowly like he wants to make the most of today.

"As much as I enjoy the free show I'd rather you don't in front of me"

You won't believe it but, Draco snarls, like an actual wolf and that, obviously scares the shit out of Joseph and he leaves mumbling something like – so fucking annoying. I distinctly hear the door shut and open but how do I care what's happening as long as Draco continues his work. Right now he is kissing my thigh.

Until he starts raising my skirt.

Oh my god. No. I cant... I can't tell him to stop!!!

Up until now it was basically shipped Dramione, read the rest of it.

I hear someone say something like don't go in there but again not as important as enjoying the fun till it lasts because I will have to make him stop.

"Hermione !!"

"Fucking tell him to shut the fuck up" Draco says

Oh my god, it's...

"I know you are mad but at least let me talk"

"Please, I need you. We need you"

.........................

Hey guys, who do you think it is? Could it be Ron, is there going to be a love triangle??

Vote

Comment

Share

- T

:)