15) See all evil

Dialogue heavy, but with Terri and Cisco, so... can't be too heavy, right? Or...can it? Cisco's POV shifting into Terri's. 

-.-.-

Vera didn't seem surprised at how quickly Terri agreed to come. Cisco was. Also, he was basically jumping on spot.

He had been right; Terri had powers. She was getting visions, just like him. He would have someone to talk to, someone who might actually understand and wasn't a villain. Life was beautiful.

The moment Vera had called her best friend and put her on speaker, asking her if she would come, the enthusiasm was almost palpable.

"Great. Barbara already agreed to take my shifts," the woman announced cheerily and Cisco cackled when Vera rolled her eyes at that.

"Of course you already asked," she deadpanned.

"Of course I already asked. So, when can I come to your mysterious location? Right now?"

Barry waved at Vera to get her attention and smirked before mouthing: "Does she get motion sickness?"

Vera's lips twitched too when she must have realized what was he up to and replied in low voice. "Not that I know off."

"Are you in the café, Ter? I'll send someone to pick you up."

"On my way home from grocery shopping, why?" With a swish of wind, Barry was gone.

"And what do you mean-" the barista started, but never finished the sentence.

"He does realize that she will have no toiletries and clothes if he just grabs her, right?" Caitlin noted and Vera grimaced as she realized her mistake. "Don't worry, I'll lend her something."

"Thanks."

There was a mess of voices and noise on the other end of the line and then they all heard Barry's vibrating voice.

"Hello, Ms.Gratton. I'm here to pick you up."

"Holy. Shit."

And with that, the call was over. Vera chuckled, earning a kiss to her temple from Matt. A minute later, there were two more people in the Cortex.

One of them cocky and the other one gaping, messy hair and a little backpack pressed to her chest.

"What the hell just happened?!" the orange-hair woman blurted out, staring at the man in the red suit, his grin visible even with the cowl.

"Hi, Ter," Vera raised one of her bandaged hands, attempting a wave with an awkward smile.

"Vera!" Terri yelped, dropping the backpack on the ground carelessly and pacing to her as if she wanted to either punch her or hug her – only to realize neither was a good idea. Her hands uselessly hover above her, until she found a safe painless way of embracing her friend shortly. "Oh my god, you look like shit! I'm so-"

"If you finish that sentence, I swear I'll char you with my laser eyes."

"You have laser eyes?" Barry honest to god squeaked.

Matt sighed and muttered something that sounded awfully like 'too much time with Jessica' and Terri spun to the man who spoke in a speed that would make the Flash himself proud.

Cisco couldn't say he wasn't intrigued as he observed Vera suspiciously. Was is possible? But if she had laser eyes, she would have probably put them to use when Fisk had been using her as his personal Jack-o'-lantern, right?

Yuck, Ramon, that is such a disgusting metaphor.

"What the—Barry?" Terri let out in disbelief when he pushed the cowl back. She looked around then, only to spot Cisco and Caitlin as well. "Cait- Cis-- what the hell is going on? I mean, obviously, now I know what the hell, but how did I not make the connection?"