I

Scanning...

Scanning...

Rebooting Protocol: 8

Accessing Program 17: 50% Downloaded

* Thirium Pump Module: Online
* Thirium Regulator: Online
* Thirium Purifier: Online
* Optical Unit: Online
* Audio Processor: Online
* Limbs: 38%
* Neuro Processor: Fully Operational
* LED: Activated
* Memory Cortex: Online

Access Code: Nevermore

Voice Regulator: 98% Complete

All Softwares Online.

Running Diagnostic...

Diagnostic Complete...

Software Stability: Normal

Preparing for Force Reboot.

Darkness soon turns into a bright light. Your optical unit scans the room, your vision was of a light blue hue, white lines swarming the blue in geometric waves. Mapping the room you were in like a grid. It was a mechanical fog of blue and white that forced a sort of structure into the environment. It was a high level of object permanence that was stationed in metric measurements that was inhuman to know by sight only. In front of you were humans with holographic boards. They were mumbling to each other, their eyes examining you with calculated movements. It was like they were checking a kitchen appliance to see if it could work.

"Tell us your name," the one on the left demanded.

"My name is [Y/N], an Android made by Cyberlife. I am a RX400 Model prototype, numbered #330 537 190 - 21," you answered monotonously.

The two humans nod before returning their attention back to the holograms, Their fingers clicking across the screens, Digits and numbers popping up on the screens. Scanning the board, you pieced together that they are testing your internal systems to see if they were fully operational. One human in particular, with a neatly shaved beard strides away from the group.You instinctively follow him, your head turning to watch him walk towards a large monitor. It was hooked to another computer, which had a complete interface view of your Nerve Circuit unit, which processes everything within your robotic body.

"What is your program?" The bearded man questioned, his voice echoing in the sterile empty environment.

Your eyes peered at him, examining him yourself, taking time to measure his height and take note of what few features you could see while his back was to you, taking note of the obvious lack of sleep, making him slightly unsteady on his feet.

"I am to assist with the mission of my counterpart the android RK800 in the deviant behavior that has increased in Detroit."

The man's attention returned back to the hologram, never returning back up to you, his hand placed on his chin as he scratched his facial hair. The exhaustion was slowing showing in his posture.

"What function do you have?"

"I am a Detective Android. I am a counterpart to the android RK800 as I've informed you, I have been programmed with all its abilities such as in; investigations, interrogations, analyzing, changing the way I have been programmed to behave to adjust to partners. A Minor upgrade i have been given that the RK800 has yet to be given is; being able to go undercover in any situation appearing as human as possible like eating, drinking and other human traits... I have also been equipped with other upgrades that the RK800 unit has yet to receive. Would you like me to continue?"