Chapter 1: First Day!

P.S this does take place in the Big hero 6 the series universe. So you will see characters that are in that show :)
Y/n = your name
L/n = your last name
M/n = your moms name
H/c = hair color
E/c = eye color

"It's my first day of college! I can't believe that I got in! Making that tiny indestructible surveillance camera (tisc) was not easy. But at least my presentation turned out amazing. The crowd loved it!" You said as your were putting on your outfit to go to SFIT. You pulled your h/c hair out of the ponytail it was in and started brushing it. Your decided you would leave your hair down today. "Dang I look good with my hair down, I should leave it like this more often." You said as you looked into the mirror. You proceeded to put on your contacts over your e/c eyes. You never were really fond of glasses, your wore them in middle school, but they were always a hassle when it started raining (since you never had an umbrella on you) getting all the water droplets on, not to mention you have to put it in this bulky case that takes up too much space in your bag. Contacts are just fine.

You headed downstairs to see your Mom cooking some breakfast. You took in the nice fresh smell of chocolate chip pancakes and some fresh breakfast casserole. "Mhmm! That smells so good mom!" You said in excitement. "Why thank you honey!" Your mom said as she put the plate in front of you. After your gobbled down your food you told your mom thanks for the meal, took your keys and backpack, and head off for college.

Your house is near SFIT so it's not that far of a walk over there. As your enter the building you walk down the hallway towards Professor Granville's office. You were looking at the map of SFIT on your phone when you tripped on a pen that was on the floor. You saw your life flash before your eyes until you find yourself in someone's arms. "Woah hey you alright?" The boy says as you look at him with your sparkling e/c eyes. "I-u-uh yeah I'm fine." You stuttered as he looked back at you. "Uh here you dropped this." He said slightly voice cracking as he gave your backpack and your phone. "Uh thank you." You said stuttering again. You both realize your still holding onto each other. You both quickly let go. "Oh I just realized I have to go! I'll be late!" The boy said as he ran off. "Hm. I didn't catch his name. Oh well." You said as you looked back on your phone to check the map, while being cautious of your surroundings so you don't bump into any boys and land into their arms like that again. You made it to the outside of Professor Granville's  office, Professor Granville is outside and she greets you. "Y/n L/n I presume?" "Yes that's me!" "Wonderful! Your sister has told me so much about you. She was such a great student here, too bad she graduated last year, she looks just like you." Professor Granville said putting her hand on your shoulder leading you too your office. "How's your sister doing?" Professed Granville asked. "Oh she's fine she's doing well in Los Angles." "Sounds nice, come inside one of our 2nd years are going to show you around the school."

You go inside to see the same boy that you bumped into this morning. Your eyes widen. Your cheeks flush a light pink but you didn't notice. The boy looked back at you with the same look as yours. "This is the 2nd year student that will show you around the school. Go ahead and introduce yourself." Professor Granville said as she put her hand onto the boy's shoulder. "H-Hi, I'm Hiro Hamada, I'm going to be showing you around today." Hiro said a little flushed because he voiced cracked a little. You hear Professor Granville whisper 'good job' to Hiro silently. You couldn't help but giggle a little. "Hi Hiro! I'm Y/n L/n it's nice to meet you." You held out your hand for him to shake. He gladly shook it.

"So is that's what you were late for! I would've never had guessed." You giggled talking to Hiro. "It's not that funny, Professor Granville is very strict about a lot of things." Hiro said pouting. "That's the cafeteria over there." "Woah! It's huge!" You said as you were walking around. "Heh yeah it's pretty cool, so how did you get into SFIT? You look my age." Hiro asked. "I was a bit of a prodigy. Ok not to brag but I was a prodigy I skipped 4th 5th continued on and then skipped 8th 9th and 10th and 12th. I think your probably smarter your a 2nd year right? You're probably younger than me." "I'm 15! I just didn't go though my growth spurt yet!" Hiro said voice cracking at the same time. "Oh I'm sorry i didn't know. I'm 15 too." "It's ok, I get that a lot I've grown to get used to it, but otherwise that's really cool your just like me, I'm a grown prodigy as well!" He said with a glint in his eyes. "Anyways this is the-, well as we like to call it 'the Nerd Lab'." Hiro said as he opened the door. Something inside your heart told you, that this year is
gonna be a great year.

Authors note: I'm not sure on an update schedule for this story but I promise I'll try to be as frequent as I can! Summer break is starting soon so I'll be sure to make more stuff.