Chapter 9:Your Plan

Hey guys sorry I've haven't been bringing chapters out recently.P R O C R S T O N A T I O N......I hope I can get more out soon. Please comment and vote this story, it will give me the motivation for me to make more chapters for you guys. Anyways here's chapter 9!

Momakase was dodging whatever big hero 6 was throwing at her. Almost nothing was helping.
Almost.

You were still with Red Panda. You didn't really know what to call him, since Red Panda was really the name Karmi came up with, which you guessed "Captain Cutie" rolled along with it.

You saw how every one was clearly having trouble to Momakase, you wanted to do something about it, but you were told to stay with Red Panda.

'Maybe, just maybe, I could help out.' You thought to yourself. But then you realized, your help was right next to you.

Red Panda

Clearly the strongest member of the group, being a robot and all.

It was strange that Captain Cutie left Red Panda with you. Since he is seen with Red Panda all the time on his back commanding him, but it was different this time, why would he leave Red Panda with me?

Unless...

He knew something

You had a plan.

It was a simple one at that. But it was a plan. You have watched Big Hero 6 on the news numerous times. You knew you had to use Red Panda's Rocket fist.

It may sound strange since usually Momakase would alway easily dodge this, but you're plan wasn't just to launch the rocket fist at Momakase. You're plan was to place something onto Momakase. Making her easy to track. She obviously had something that causes Red Panda to be unable to track her, since they haven't caught her and send her to jail for the second time.

"Red Panda." You said.

"Yes Y/n." Red Panda Said in their Robot voice.

"I want you to use your Rocket fist to place this on Momakase, can you do that." You asked the Robot, showing it what you want to be placed on Momakase.

"Yes, It can be done Y/n. You can tell me when you are ready." It said.

"Alright here, I'll put this on your fist." You said putting the device on Red Panda's fist, the device was coated in a clear sticky substance, so it wouldn't fly off of Red Panda, and it would definitely stick onto Momakase's clothes. Let's just hope she doesn't change them anything soon.

You wanted the Rocket Fist to be shot at the right time. So you had to wait till the right moment came. Momakase was going everywhere. Finally she was where you wanted her to be Big Hero 6 was next to her but not in your way.

But Alas,

Captain Cutie was standing right in the middle of your shot.

You knew what you had to do.

You ran to him while quoting,

"RED PANDA ROCKET FIST"

Captain Cutie then looked behind him and saw the rocket fist come straight towards him.

But then, right on time you jumped right on him bringing him down so the fist would go right over you two. You were both on top of each other, but you were focused on whether or not the fist hit Momakase.

It did.

But not the way you'd expect

It hit her arm not her torso or any thing, so she could easily escape, but you were not only focusing on the hit, you were focused on whether or not that damn Tiny Indestructible Surveillance Camera stuck onto her arm.

You looked at her shoulder and saw it.

It's stuck to her like glue