Chapter 4: The Lucky Cat Cafe

Note: yes that meme is fire. There are also gonna be text messages that are separated with this (:) ok now enjoy the chapter 😏.

You lived near the Lucky cat cafe. Though you barely go due to your mom making dinner. But your mom has made friends with the Lady who works there so she said we were gonna meet up and eat there at 5. You hope your mom doesn't tell the lady all about you. Cause honestly you aren't into being embarrassed right now. Due to what Karmi said after school.

[Y/n Phone]

Mom: Y/n Honey?

You: yes mom?

Mom: I'm gonna be a little late. Feel free to take a table over at the Lucky cat cafe. You can do whatever you want until I come. Just tell the lady who you are she will give you a table.

You: alright mom.

You look up from your phone so see the Lucky Cat Cafe. You almost forgot how cute and homey it is. You walked in to hear a little bell. Then a nice looking lady walks over to you.

"How many people sweetie?" She asked

"2 please, also do you happen to know m/n l/n?" You asked her.

"Oh! Yeah I know her! You must be Y/n! Your mom told me so much about you. Come I got a table near the corner by the window over there." She said leading the way.

"It's been so long since I've been here! It's really nice to see this place again. You've done a really good job of keeping this place up Ms..?" You were interrupted by Her.

"Oh just call me Aunt Cass!" She said with a warm smile on her face. She seemed very nice.
"Do you want to order anything now or do you wanna wait till your mom comes first?" She asked.

"Oh I'll just wait here til my mom comes thanks." You replyed.

"No problem you sit here and wait." Aunt Cass Said. "Actually how old are you?" She asked.

"Oh I'm 15 why?" You replied.

"Oh! That's great! I have my nephew who is the same age as you! You two could be besties!" Aunt Cass Said in excitement.

"Aw that would be nice id love to meet your nephew later." You said.

"Alright it's settled, Wait here for your mom, I have to do some more orders alright." She said walking off with plates in her hands.

"Alright." You said. You decided to put your earbuds on and listen to some music while you wait. Then your favorite song "Immortals" came on. You loved this song. Every time you couldn't help but sing along.

"They say we are what we are,
But we don't have to be,
I'm bad behavior but I do it in the best way,
I'll be the watcher (watcher) of the eternal flame,
I'll be the guard dog of all your favorite dreams,
I am the sand in the bottom half of the hourglass (glass, glass)
(Ooh)
I try to picture me without you but I can't
'Cause we could be immortals, immortals
Just not for long, for long,
And live with me forever now,
You pull the blackout curtains down,
Just not for long, for long,
We could be immor- immortals,
Immor- immortals,
Immor- immortals,
Immor- immortals,." As you sang you were smiling closing your eyes like you were in a different world. You payed no attention to your surroundings.

Hiro's point of View:
Aunt Cass told me to go downstairs to the cafe because she had someone who was my age that she wanted me to meet. I was fine with this of course. Aunt Cass an be a bit pushy sometimes but I still love her. Besides she's all I got after all. I go downstairs to see Y/n. 'Y/n? What's she doing here?' Hiro thought. I saw that she was on her phone listening to music. She was clearly unaware of her surroundings cause, she was singing out loud. I'd never heard her singing voice before. It sounded so beautiful. She was smiling as she was singing too. She's so cute. I thought. Wait what was I thinking, y/n is just a friend right? Was I really falling for her this early? I mean really I kinda felt this feeling before when we first met, when I looked into her e/c eyes I saw something, like instantly I knew y/n just by looking at her eyes. I jumped off the stairs and walked over to her. I ruffled her hair.

Back to Narrating:

After you finished the song you felt someone ruffle your hair. You looked behind you. And you saw it was Hiro?

"Hiro? What are you doing here?" You said confused.

"I am Aunt Cass's nephew aren't I?" He said smirking.

"Wait really? You? Oh wow. What a coincidence." You said scratching the back of your head. Hiro took a seat next to you.

"So you hear alone or you waiting for someone." Hiro asked.

"Oh I'm waiting for my mom she should be here any-." You were immediately interrupted by the NewsFlash.

"Breaking News there's been a murder in San-Fransoyko. A women by the name of m/n l/n has been murdered by the sidewalk by someone in an Alleyway." The news reporter said.

You looked at the tv with your eyes wide. You were in shock. You couldn't breath. You were having a panic attack and your friend was right next to you. Your eyes started filling with tears. You didn't notice but they were overflowing. Hiro looked at you in shock. He's never seen someone this emotional broken before, besides himself after Tadashi died. Hiro clenched his fist. Before Hiro could do anything he quickly went upstairs. He came back down with this big white marshmallow looking robot.

"Baymax scan her." He asked the robot. You were still in shock so you didn't notice anything.

"She is experiencing panic attacks. Symptoms include; fast heavy breathing (if you can't imagine that it's like gasping for air), hyperventilating, and increased heart rate." Baymax said with his finger pointed up.

"Can you treat her?" Hiro said desperately.

"Yes, a group hug by close friends, family members would be advisable." Baymax said walking towards you. After hearing this Hiro then gave you a hug from behind, followed by Baymax joining in.

Authors note:
Sorry to end it off here but hey I got the chapter out. I promise I'll write the next one as quickly as I can. Maybe either tomorrow or next Thursday. :)