Chapter 19: ¿It Begins?

It was dark, really dark.

Hiro grabbed my hand and brought me to a corner with Megan.

Then Big Hero 6 showed up, not including Hiro of course.

"Seriously Momakase, a high school dance? That's where you choose to reek havoc?" Wasabi said switching to his Hero stance. As did the others.

"Guys both of you take the left, and we will take the right." Gogo said pointing to HL and Fred, then skating off with Wasabi.

"Not today. Big Hero 6..." Momakase said throwing some knifes.

"You're wrong!" Gogo said dodging her knifes.

Gogo then tried throwing her discs at her, but then remembered that Momakase had fast reflexes, and could easily slice through them. Which she did.

"I thought you guys were smart. But it's just the same old tricks over and over again." Momakase said spinning one knife in her hand.

"Let's make this quick shall we." Momakase says running at full speed, using her graphine nails to cut all the tables and objects that were in her way.

"Uh guys? I could use some help here!" Wasabi said trying his best to shield himself from Momakase graphine blade like nails being slashed at him.

"I'm on it!" HL said tapping the buttons of the periodic table on her chem purse, then when the chem balls were done she threw them at Momakase, trapping her in ice.

"Probably should add more layers." Fred said jumping and landing next to honey lemon.

"Yeah you're right." HL said converting her chem purse to what looked like... A MACHINE GUN, with bunnies on it...wow. Okay it looked more like a machine purse gun thing but like, it looked like it could actually kill someone. If it didn't shoot elements from the periodic table mixed together, but actually rockets if you know what I mean.

Honey Lemon then shot the heck outta Momakase with ice.

"That should hold her for now, but it will take a little while til she breaks out, we should get the teens to safety." HL said.

"I think they already did that already." Wasabi said pointing to the last of teens running out of the High school, not including Hiro, Megan and I.

Then Megan looked at Big Hero 6 in awe and ran up to them and asked them a whole load of questions.

"Woah Big Hero 6! Where's your leader? What are your real names? Can I get a picture of you? Why is she so tall? How did you make your gadgets? How-."

"Let's go." Wasabi whispered to the rest of the team.

Then HL dropped chem ball on the floor which lifted them out of the ceiling that had a hole in it due to Momakase breaking in.

Honey lemon then fixed the hole with her chem skills, making their escape super easy.

"Awww man, where'd they goooooo?"Megan pouted. Me and Hiro just giggled at each other.

"What should we do about her?" Hiro asked, pointing at the frozen Momakase.

"I don't know, she might escape any minute, might
as well leave with Megan." I responded.

"Come on Megan we had a long day." I said putting my hands on Megan's shoulders pushing her forward out of the building.

"Aw man, and it was getting good between you two." Megan whined.

Hiro and I blushed.

Megan was right outside the door waiting for us when Momakase broke out of the ice!

Hiro and I ducked, dodging the ice shards, but the door wasn't so lucky, the ice shards pinned the door shut! Locking Hiro and I with Momakase!

Ok Y/n don't panic, DO NOT PANIC!!!!!

"Y/N! HIRO! ARE YOU OKAY IN THERE? ILL GET HELP!" Megan said banging on the door with her fists.

"No! It's gonna be ok! Y/n and I are just gonna hide!" Hiro said to Megan through the door, grabbing my hand.

It didn't take a second for me to blush when Hiro dashed to the nearest hiding spot as I was close behind him.

But Momakase was persistent.

"Nuh uh uh. You two love birds aren't going ANYWHERE!" Momakase said running after us.

Then the worst thing that could happen at this moment happened.

Momakase cornered us.

Frick, uh uh what do I do I not gonna die right now!

I look at Hiro.

He shields me.

Of course.

He knows she's after me.

"Protecting your little Girlfriend are you? Get out of the way kid, or this is gonna hurt." Momakase threatens.

He doesn't move.

Frick, dammit how did I forget how stubborn Hiro is!

"I have no other choice then"

"Say goodbye to your little boyfriend."

OMG I GOT A CHAPTER OUT!!! Sorry I was a little late in releasing this than usual, school is getting making my days way busier now. Anyways drink your water and STAY HYDRATED!!!!