Chapter 10: Awkward

Please comment and vote this story! It will really motivate me to make more chapters. Here's Chapter 10.

"Nice Try heroes." Momakase said as she started to transform into her "graphine nail wolverine like form" breaking out of the hold Red Panda's fist had on her. She then started to wall jump her way onto a roof. After that it started to rain, so there was really no way that Speed Queen could velosashot after her.

"She escaped." Chop Chop Said looking towards the direction she ran off.

You realized you were still on top of Captain Cutie. You looked directly into his eyes, they were so frozen that you would confuse him for a scared goat. And his face was completely red.

And you were right on top of him your face facing his helmet.

W a s t e d

'Fric-'

You immediately got up and took a few steps back.

"I-uh thank you guys for saving me, I'm sorry for walking around here, I didn't know Momakase would show up. "You said slightly lying.

"No problem! It's our job as Heroes to help those in need!" Flame Jumper said pointing his hand towards the sky.

"Besides we need more time to try and track her down so we can solve this murder mystery." Tall Girl said putting her hands together. "You should go home now Y/n it's getting late." She said in her sweet yet familiar voice.

"You probably shouldn't go alone, since Momakase knows who you are and is probably after you." Speed Queen said turning her gaze towards you.

"I'll g- *cough* me and Red Panda will go with her." Captain Cutie said changing his voice making it deeper than it normally sounds. You didn't wanna look at him, since you embarrassed yourself already.

"I-Okay lets go then." You said stepping out of Goodluck alley.

TimeSkip

"We're here" Captain Cutie Said.

"How do you know where I live?" You said looking towards him, your head tilted.

He then pressed a button on his helmet making his face hard to see.

"I-uh, Don't worry about it, me and Red Panda have to go." He then hopped on Red Panda and left. You watched them leave, wind blowing in your hair.

You went inside.

"Y/n! I was so worried about you!" Aunt Cass Said squeezing you into a hug.

"Woah,  Aunt Cass I can't breathe." You said being squished by Aunt Cass's hug.

"Sorry, it's just I was so worried about you. Where did you go, it's midnight! You were gone for 4 hours!" Aunt Cass Said putting her hands on your shoulders.

"Sorry Aunt Cass I was just taking a walk and then I ran into a villain, lucky for me Big Hero 6 was there to save me." You said telling a white lie. It wasn't all a lie, you did run into Momakase and Big Hero 6 did save you, but running into her was intentional, you were trying to find who killed your mom, and you have, you just haven't found out why.

That's what you needed to find out.

"Well I'm glad you're safe.Go upstairs it's late. It's Friday so tomorrow you don't have school, try to be more careful next time, alright Y/n." She said with her hand on you back motioning for you to go upstairs.

"Alright Aunt Cass." You said going upstairs.

"Oh and Y/n?" Aunt Cass Said her hand on the railings. You turned around.

"Yes?" You asked.

"Next time you decided to take a walk, bring Hiro with you, I don't want you going alone." She said.

"Alright I will." You said going up the stairs to Hiro's bedroom.

You opened the door to see Hiro on his chair.

He spins the chair around facing you.

(Aiii it goes with the image for this chapter)

You stare at each other. You both are expecting for someone to say something.

"hi." That was literally all you could muster up.

'Dangit Y/n why you gotta be so shy right now.' You said in your head talking to yourself.

"Where were you? I thought you were napping?" Hiro said in a slightly serious tone.

"I was going for a walk." You said looking down at his feet.

"By Goodluck Alley?! Y/n you know that's dangerous." He said getting up.

"How do you kn-."

"Don't worry about it." He said looking to the side. "Just, Why did you go there." He asked.

You found that there was no reason to lie to him. He was your friend who just wanted to protect you. Besides you didn't want him to raise his voice, you didn't like being yelled at.

"I-I wanted to find out who murdered my mom. I knew it would be dangerous but before my mom had me enrolled in a lot of self defense programs so I was fine, and besides Big Hero 6 showed up and everything was fine! They are all super cool, they saved me!" You said with your fist on your chest.

Then Hiro hugged you.

You blushed

"Just don't go alone okay?" He said tightening the hug.

"I won't." You said hugging him back.

"Now." Hiro said breaking the hug walking over to his bed sitting down. Patting the spot next to him. "Tell me.
...
What did you find out?"

————————————————-
I gotta say, listening to Lindsey Stirling's music on my Spotify playlist is really fitting for this. (Mostly the song "brave enough to love you" it's so good)
Hey guys! Sorry I've been out for a while before chapter 9. I had to go on a bunch of family trips, super fun. Now I'm getting back into the writing business. Anyways if you like this story be sure to vote and comment!

Okay I'm writing too much, Cya!