Chapter 6:Staying at Hiro's

Sorry this chapter didn't come out on Saturday but hey I kept the "chapter every day streak" for 5 days! That's enough for me. You will probably see me publish chapters like every other day.

This was your first night at Hiro's. You figured it's just gonna be almost never ending sleepover at....a boys house. Well hey at least you didn't get stuck with Karmi. Even if you guys just became friends in the evening you still didn't really wanna put up with her. She's the type of person who won't talk to you but if you talk to her and get her going she will not stop.

You decided to put your hair in a bun since you didn't wash it. Hehe. And besides it felt better that way. Your hair wasn't in the way. Besides. Hiro thought it looked kinda cute. 😏

~Hiro's POV~
I saw y/n put her hair up into a bun. Her hair had these two small but thin strands of hair that was on either side of the front of her ear. I honestly thought that this framed her face very well. She looks so cute. I don't even care if she's just a friend. I think..... I think I-.

"Hey Hiro you ok?" Y/n asked. Hiro's face perked up. I smiled. I felt so relaxed.

"Yeah I'm fine, what's up?" I asked.

"Oh you just spaced out, you looked out of it. You sure your okay?" Y/n asked. I put my head on my hand. She's so cute.

"Of course I'm fine. You go to sleep y/n. It's the second day at SFIT tomorrow." I said looking as her as she walked over to her bed.

"Ok hiro goodnight." Y/n said.

"goodnight love." I whispered. But Y/n didn't hear. She was already fast asleep.

Sorry for the short chapter. But I'll get the next one out as soon as I can!