10-37K Bonus Chapter Special

~THE ADVENTURES OF THE TIMESTWINS~

It's been 2 weeks since our babies have discovered their powers. Okay they weren't babies but, to Hiro and I they practically were. D/n and Son/n being practically 9 and getting their powers?! Sure I got mine when I was only 15 and S/n was a little older than me when she got hers but seriously?

"They just keep getting younger and younger." Hiro sighed.

"One day we're just going to reach a fetus." I sighed along with my husband. We were finishing up paying our company's bills, and maybe our own bills while we were at it.

You see, Hiro and I run a robotic's company called Tadashi NanoTech. We make things to help others in the medical field, the police force, military, and a lot of other people.

While it is labeled a Robotics company we have many, many different types of workers here. Most of them being from SFIT of course. We have bio majors, chem majors, people in mechanical works, and of course our Robotics selfs.

"Can you believe after all these years I'd end up working for you two?" Karmi laughed as she walked into our office to pick up some things she left there.

"I mean you are the head of the biotech team. Since you are THE best scientist there and a natural born leader. No doubt we'd end up working together." I responded making the final few clicks on my computer before standing up and taking a nice stretch. Sitting all day in front of a computer is really exhausting.

"N/n can you call S/n to see if the kids are doing alright?" Hiro asked. S/n was babysitting our kids for the day, we had a good line of babysitters. HL, Gogo, heck even Fred Babysat once. Wasabi isn't one to babysit though. I've been itching to ask Karmi to do it so she could get to know our kids but, considering getting to really know our kids...she could find out oh I don't know... that they could manipulate the fabric of time and use it whenever they want? Can't risk that can we?

"Sure hun. Lemme just find my phone. Now where is it?"

"Found it!" Karmi said. "Here you go." She threw it over. She threw it over. From the other side of the room.This is what happens when your parents give you a phone at such an early age just because you were a biotech genius in elementary school. You get careless. Luckily for me...

"Fast forward." I whispered.

I could see where the phone was going to go ahead of time before it could actually happen.

"Replay."

Karmi threw the phone once again, but to everyone else...this was the first time she was throwing it.

Knowing where it was going to go I ran up and caught it before it could smash into a window.

"Woah, Karmi don't throw things like that next time. Y/n could've not caught that." Hiro said to the women who just threw a phone across the room like some measly teenager.

"Sorry, I was just testing to see whether or not mothers have faster reflexes than women who aren't mothers. please don't fire me."

"Why would we fire you Karmi? You're our friend." I said.

"Yeah when you came back to San-Fransokyo we were ecstatic! You should've seen Y/n's face. She was practically running around the house screaming. The kids were so confused!" Hiro laughed.

"Speaking of your kids how are they doing?"

"Oh they're doing great. Few days ago they both won the science fair together! The kids really want to meet you. They're so inspired by your work. For the science fair they used your old formula for 'Power Plants' and the kids used the Scientific Method to see how much energy one plant could provide for the entire school." I said pulling up a picture of them on my phone and giving it to Karmi.