[00] prolouge.

w o r d s: 259

p a g e s: 1

Adylyn Young has a very interesting backstory, her mother and her mother's mother down to the VERY first Young have spectacular senses to the paranormal. When Adylyn was a small infant, just a year old her mother; Ada noticed her child talking to nothing but air. Ada knew that it wasn't just air she was talking too. Adylyn was talking to an apparition whom was a sweet little girl just above three years old. Her name was Lena. She and Adylyn would become friends.

When Adylyn turned fifteen years old. Ada told Adylyn their history of Sensitives. Adylyn couldn't believe it, she thought she was going crazy seeing transparent people everywhere she went. Of course Adylyn hasn't told anyone they would think she's absolutely nutty! Her own father thinks all of this is just make believe. Her mother still tells him to this day that it's all real, even though Ada doesn't see apparitions as often as Adylyn does.

Flash forward to Adylyn in college, her third year studying parapsychology; the study of the paranormal. Her best friend, Ethan Gilbert is also a second year studying to be a counselor. Ethan also knows about Adylyn's abilities. He likes listening to her descriptions of the paranormal, he's also a believer in the paranormal.

Adylyn and Ethan don't know what adventures they are going to have. It's going to be exciting, riveting, heart wrenching. Adylyn is going to sacrifice so much it's going to be exhausting for her and Ethan.