1:00

(I wrote this book when I was younger and didn't know how to write so please don't mind the mistake. Even though this book is under construction I haven't finished looking over all chapters so there will be mistakes here and there and please don't mind the main character this book was made wayyyyy before she went crazy. anyways enjoy the story! ;)

The year before kindergarten my dad left my mom. From what I remember my dad never cared about me or my mom. Shit, he would come home late at night wasted. You must be wondering well why the fuck am I up. He was so goddam loud he woke me up every night. Even though my dad didn't treat me and my mom right I still had a soft spot in my heart for him. When he left it was like I lost a part of me because my mom was never home like, she used to be. I used to be stuck with the grouchy old neighbors and her grandkids. I never liked them they were just some bratty twins. They would usually make fun of me for not having the same clothes. Which would really hurt my feelings I would always go home crying. I wasn't the only one who took my dad's disappearance hard. My mom took it worst then me she started beating me if I had the tiniest tantrum. She started drinking more. And she would even cry herself to sleep some nights. Everything was just a nightmare..... UNTIL kindergarten came around. I was so scared I didn't want to go, I didn't want to be treated like those sassy twins Heaven and Nevaeh treated me. The day came around so quickly. When I got to the school I felt butterflies in my stomach I was so nervous. I saw all the kids around my age saying goodbye to there mommy's and daddy's 🙄. Guess mine was too ignorant to see the blessing that was right in front of him. I got out and said goodbye to my mommy and ran inside. The classroom was so big. And everyone was talking to each other I had nobody. Then I heard a familiar voice call my name, I looked up and it was Heaven and Nevaeh. I mean I don't like them but this was going to have to do. When I walked over, they asked if I wanted to play freeze tag and If I wanted to be it. I said yes counted to ten and ran after them. After I tagged both of them it was Heavens turn. As soon as she said 1 I ran as fast as my little legs could take me. I then bumped into a boy. Of course, I said sorry I asked for his name.

"Lathan and that's Hayden" he pointed to the boy next to him
"oh hi"I said to the other boy

Hayden then rolled his eyes at me. Lathan then whispered in Hayden's ear. Hayden started to laugh out loud after. I didn't think anything of it and went on with my day. When I got home it was the basic routine. Next day I woke up with a smile on my face. I got dressed and headed to school. When my mom reached I did the usual, said goodbye to her and whatever. When I got in I greeted Heaven and Nevaeh. They didn't say anything to me until I asked what's wrong. Nevaeh couldn't take it any longer she told me that Lathan had said that I smelt like poop and my clothes are trash so no one was allowed to talk to me.

"But that's not true"

" Yeah but Lathan is better than you so we're not going to talk to you loser" said Heaven

I then ran to the bathroom crying. I could start to hear the laughter of everyone in the room. This was so embarrassing I would never forget what happened to me. But the real question is what does Lathan and Hayden have against me? I haven't done anything. Yeah sure I bumped into Lathan but I apologized. Am I not worthy enough to forgive?

 Am I not worthy enough to forgive?

Hi, my names Jennifer.

Hi, our names are Heaven and Nevaeh

Hi, my names Hayden.

Hi, my names Lathan

Hi, my names Lathan.