15:00

Jennifer POV
When the cops and ambulance came I decided to call Heaven. I couldn't help myself when she screamed at me I just started to cry again. When I told her what happened I heard a boom which made me think she dropped her phone. I heard her crying and asked if she was ok. She wouldn't answer she just continued to cry eventually she hunged up on me. The police asked us a few questions then we were able to leave. As mosey drove home it was silent. I decided to break the silence with a question. What happened outside I asked. Um-Well one of my old homies told me abt Hayden having my name in his mouth talking a whole bunch of lies. When I confronted him everyone started to chant fight. I slapped him which felt really good , and then everyone started fighting. Then I heard gunshots. Wait so u started the fight I said in a demanding voice. Yeah basically he said hesitant. I started to tear up. This is ur fault Mosey. Why u always trying fight people I said. U should have done it some where else's I said. U know that I don't like fighting I said. Jennifer u don't understand this nigga has been lying since the time I left his sorry ass. Nevaeh is dead and it's highkey ur fault i said ignoring what he said before. BUT NEVAEH was never ur friend he did yelling at me. You know what Mosey stop the car I said . No he replied. I said STOP THE FUCKING CAR. He pulled over. Fuck u I said. And FOR UR INFORMATION I knew NEVAEH before ur dumb ass. I was friends with NEVAEH before ur fucked up self came and RUINED MY LIFE. I took off the necklace he gave me. I opened the car door and got out. Fuck u fuck this dumb ass relationship and FUCK THAT NECKLACE I said while flipping off and slamming the door shut. He only said "ok" then sped off. Pathetic I though. After walking in circles around the block I started to cry bc it's like he didn't even say anything. I just broke up with him and he responded with just ok. Like what. Does he not care. I surly did not want to talk to Hayden and I didn't have anyone else so I went to my one and only mother.