14:00

Heaven POV
I just got back from my sugar daddy's house. And I don't give a fuck if anyone come for me cause I will destroy them. I honestly don't want a sugar daddy but someone got to pay the bills. Every since me and Nevaeh parents died Nevaeh acts very childish. I feel bad because she was the one who found them. It took me a while to get over them and move on with my life. Well anyways my sugar daddy is 20 years old and his dad is a gang leader (he's in the gang) I've always wanted a thug nigga. His name is Jamiee I don't know his last name. He's really chill and highkey got good dick but we don't talk abt that. He don't got any other bitches. Which make me think that we should take this shit to the next level if u know what I'm talking about 😏. All these nigga's my age can't do shit for me. I want a nigga with experience of life and shit. I mean fuck it I don't got parents that will go against it. If Nevaeh got anything to say abt it she can stfu cause her ass to childish to get money at least I'm providing for her sorry ass.
I felt so nauseous driving home. When i got home I went to the bathroom and threw up. This has been happening for abt a week. Good thing Nevaeh wasn't home she was at some dumb ass party. I mean I didn't eat anything that would make me throw up. That only means I might be pregnant. Fuccck last time me and Jamiee had sex he didn't have any condoms. I drove to the cvs to get some test. I got three different types. While I was driving home I was getting mad ton of notifications from Jennifer. Ewwww I thought. I just ignored them. There was so much traffic. Sooner or later I found out it was the damn ambulance and police. OMFG I said hitting the car horn!! When I finally got home I took all the test.

Skip to 5 minutes later

I looked at all of them. My eyes lit the fuck up seeing the results I was really pregnant . I just started to cry. I mean I'm not an emotional person but what else was I supposed to do. I'm only 15 wtf it's all my fault and I don't have enough money for an abortion. I saw Jennifer call me again I decided to answer her.WHAT THE FUCK DO U WANT JENNIFER I said screaming. I heard crying and police sirens. It.. it's Nevaeh she's dead she said stuttering. Wym she's dead I replied. She was shot right in front of me she said. I dropped my phone. My everything, my only twin was dead. I cried and cried. Jennifer was still on the phone and kept asking if I was ok. Ofc I'm not my sister, MY ONLY TWIN IS DEAD I said to myself. She was the only real family I had left . I took the phone and ended the call. I continued to cry for hours blaming myself for everything.

 I continued to cry for hours blaming myself for everything

    Jamiee

Heaven and Nevaeh

Heaven and Nevaeh