5:00

I woke up got dressed and went to go get my breakfast. When I got downstairs my mom told me she had some good news. Hopefully, it was a better job I thought. I'm pregnant she said. It took me abt 1 minute to really process that. Really I said. Yeah, aren't u happy for me. NO, U CAN'T EVEN TAKE CARE OF ME AND UR BRING ANOTHER HUMAN INTO THIS WORLD TO TORTURE. That's what I wanted to say but instead, I said. That's great. Well anyways where did u get that phone she said in a stern voice. Hayden. Oh, he's such a good boy. Yeah, he is I said while getting up. Where are u going? To school. You don't got school it's the winter. Are u drunk? Nooooo she said. Yes, u are AND UR PREGNANT. Jennifer. No, don't Jennifer me. I stormed out of the house and called Hayden.
Phone convo.
Hayden come pick me up right now!!

Calm down I just woke up shawty we don't have to be there on the time

COME PICK ME UP NOW!!!!

End of convo.
On god, I'm so pissed off at everyone right now.
5 minutes later
Hayden pulled up at my house I opened the door and slammed that shit. Don't slam it that hard this shit is expensive. And my pussy expensive I replied. And what do u mean by that? Means u not getting it anytime soon u should just stop while ur at it. Damn what I do to u. I didn't reply, it was quite the whole ride. When we arrived at school we were abt a minute early. Hayden locked the car door so I had no way of getting out. BROOOO let me ouuut!! What's wrong Jennifer did I do sum wrong. Noooo. Then what happened. I told him surprisingly. Well ur mom seems really nice and she's probably just stressed, that's why she was drunk ur probably just overreacting.
OVERREACTING. YOU KNOW WHAT HAYDEN DON'T FUCKING TALK TO ME. I said while slamming the door mad hard like it really sounded like I broke it this time. Jennifer Jennifer, he said. Really left him sounding like my mom I thought.

Skip half the school day

At the last period, I bumped into the one and only LATHEN. yeo next time watch where ur going stupid ass bitch he said. STFU cause last time I checked u was in my dm's last night mad thirsty for this drink. Ur a bitch he said. No ur a bitch. Bitch. BiTCh. BITCH. BITCH. BITCH. BITCH. We just kept on going back and forth pushing each other. After a while, it got mad funny and we just both started laughing. That was fun I said. Yeah just what I needed. Yoo u wanna come to my crib for the weekend. sure I replied. Tn me and my homies throwing a lil pool party. Hoes, alcohol, lean, and weed. Sounds valid I'm in. Aii meet me at the front of the school when the bell ring.

Skip to when the bell rang

In front of the school was Lathan on his phone playing loud music in a drop top black Mercedes. Nice whip I said. Thanks, he said. When we were on the highway  he put one of his songs on kamikaze I think it was pretty fye he put down the roof and was blazing that shit loud. The high way was high key empty so he was speeding, shit was fun. We had mad people staring at us. But they knew they wanted to be us. At this point, I really realized that I could just live my best life with him. We stopped at a lil corner store got some alcohol weed and some snacks. Turns out Lathan has a fake Id. We then went to go pick up the other girls. We went to the mall got our bathing suits and went back to Lathan crib.

Me

Me

Lathan and one of the girls

The other girl

When we got inside it smelt like pure weed. We got to the pool and one of Lathan friends started playing music.  I drank a lot of alcohol and was smoking a mad ton of weed sooner or later the party was turnt. All of the girls were twerking in the pool including me lowkey. Then act up came on and you know shit was really on another level including that I was high and drunk everything seems so different like out this world type shit. After a while I felt like I was going throw up I went inside trying to look for a bathroom. Some man started talking to me. Ayo u one of mosey hoes right he said. Who mosey, wait u mean Lathan.  So u is. Well get ur ass over here he said grabbing my hand. Stop I said. No, he said trying touch my 🐱 . Stop I said trying hit him. No, he said with force he put me against the wall and started to choke me. Lathan Lathan, I screamed but would barely come out. Lathan then came in and saw everything he then went up to the man and started cursing him out they started fighting I fell to the floor just crying. All the girls were still having a blast not noticing shit. Bc of the weed I just tuned out and fell asleep. I woke up in a bright big room next to Lathan.