11:00

When we got to the studio there were some of Mosey friends I asked them a few questions for my project. After we just sat and chilled while listing to mosey do his magic. While I was listening to Mosey rap I heard some beat that was really good I got up and followed it and lemme tell u I'm not a good follower. It's almost like my 5 senses don't work. It took abt 6 minutes to find where that beat was coming from. I was really looking like a crazy bitch looking for where it was coming from. When I finally found it I seen some girl in the studio rapping. That bitch got some barss!!
👇🏽what she rapped

One thing I can't stand is a messy ass hoe
Always runnin' her damn mouth
Always tellin' folks what she know
Shut the fuck up bitch
'Cause you really sound retarded
Got folks outside finna fight
Over some shit that you done started
See, that's why I don't fuck with these b*tches
And none of these niggas 'cause they messy too These niggas be lyin', for the opps they be spyin And they be denying the shit that be true
And these hoes ain't one hundred
They flip floppy too Started some shit and they blame it on you Start up some rumors that ain't even true Now you hearin' shit about you that you don't even do Like 'Yes girl she said don't show nobody, but I'm finna let you see' But if she said nobody, then why the fuck you showin' me? Y'all hoes ain't finna hang with me, tuh Look, I gotta go And I ain't got time for none of y'all hoes 'Cause all y'all petty, miserable, and broke

When she came out the booth she gave me a nasty look. Ayo who tf told u that u can come in here. I paid for this shit and this is what I get random ass girl coming in my PRIVATE SESSION. Im so pissed off call security. Wait I'm not just no random girl I'm here with my boyfriend and I heard u from down the hall no cap but ur shit fire i said. Ofc it is and who's ur boyfriend? Lil Mosey i could introduce u to him u guys would make a good song together. Really that would be valid she said. Well anyways I got to go back in the booth u can sit and watch tho she said. Aii I said. When she was done we went back to Mosey's studio. Hey Mosey I said while opening the door. Hey who dat he said while pointing at her. This is Liyah aka Killumantii she heard of ur music and she makes music to. That fire u mind if I hear he said. Bet follow me she said. Mosey really liked it. After we just chilled I noticed that Royce and Liyah were really getting along if u know what I mean. I pulled Liyah to the side. So u like Royce I said. Yeah ig he's pretty chill she said with a smirk. You should ask for his number. Aii bet she said. I went back over to Mosey and whispered in his ear u ready to go. Yeah he replied. We left those two love birds in the studio. I went home took a shower did my make up and got dressed ofc. Mosey did the same. We hopped in the car and drove to the party. When we arrived there it was already packed. I called Nevaeh she was in the backyard and was already asking people questions for the project . We "interviewed" abt 30 people from the party, plus the people I did already we had enough for the project. I took the paper work and went back to the car to keep them safe. I wasn't planning to drink that much knowing that we had school tm.I couldn't afford a hangover. I smoked a lot tho Mosey was in a lil area with the stoners with got on my nerve. I had to leave cause all that shit was making me nauseous. I ran into Nevaeh walking to the dance floor we danced together then twerk came on by city girl ft. Cardi b u know shit was lit. As I was twerking I felt someone grip my waist I looked to see if it was Mosey just in case. It was I felt relief bc if it wasn't him there would be a big problem. I then continued. When I really was into it I felt a little poke with made me laugh kinda. When the song was done. He turned me around and whispered in my ears "let me have a piece of u baby" just by hearing that made me wet. I shook my head and said not tonight he gave me a stank face and walked away. Me and Nevaeh continued to dance.

VERY IMPORTANT WRITERS NOTE!!!

Ik I haven't updated but I been having writer's block. I'm just very uninspired. Please push post notifications for this story bc my posting schedule is very irregular . It would help I out a lot and me . Sorry if I sound like a corny YouTuber . And....
THANK U FOR 300 VIEWSS!!
😭🥳
Seeing that made my day guys u don't even know🥰.