22:00

Hayden woke me up then we walked into the store. I ordered the food while Hayden went to go find us a table. When I was done ordering I took a seat at the table Hayden was sitting at. While waiting I went through Instagram. It just broke my heart to see mosey with new bitches. I went on my snap and came up with a petty idea 💡. Hayden hold my hand and smile for the picture I said to him. I captioned the photo "onna date kinda nervous" the posted it . Jennifer. Yea I said while looking up at you. Look ima tell u the truth and only the truth from now on I promise. I appreciate it I replied. So first off I didn't come up with greet her but I did used to make music with lathan. Okk but what else. Second the way I feel about u isn't a lie I really like u. Ofc you do I say with a smirk. But the thing is I like u but I can't have you. Immediately that put me in a bad mood. What you mean. I don't need people to play with my heart. The minute you break up with lathan u Hmu that's some fucked up shit and even though lathan did that to u, u should try and be the bigger person. I also feel like I'm ur past like ima hold back a reminder I need some new. I see what you mean buts this is not a date I said. But still u could have wait a day or two. I see what u mean I say with a frown on my face. Don't frown babygirl one day you going find the right one for you. The rest off the time was quite i don't know we're hayden was getting all these feelings from I don't understand. Eventually the food was done Hayden got up and got the food. While we were eating a girl came up to our table. As soon as Hayden seen her he got up and gave her a hug. Hayden i've missed u so much . She said with tears coming down her eyes. Me to babygirl. That instantly got me mad like who tf is she. Hayden pulled away from her. Jennifer this is Savanna the girl everyone thinks I got pregnant. Hi I said shyly to her. She said hi back but she rolled her eyes after. When Hayden and her were done flirting Hayden got her number. I'm not even going cap but they seemed like they had a good bond. Which is fucking disgusting. i'm feeling jealous to be honest. The whole car ride home I was annoyed asf I guess Hayden noticed cause when he pulled up to my house he had the nerve to ask if we were still friends. I looked at him rolled my eyes and said no. He shakes his head and said that I would feel better tomorrow. I walked into my the house then ran to my bed room I took a shower then put on my pjs and went to bed. I replayed everything in my mind I started to cry and eventually feel asleep.

so as of right now, I'm tired asfff so I don't feel like looking this over so sorry if there is any mistakes and frankly im not going to tm. So I think what I'm going do is edit all chapters when I finish this book. I can't fucking believe that I have 6 more days of summer like bitch time went back so fast 💨 . 6 months of torture again 😫. But anyway that's enough of me venting THANKS FOR 1.9K VIEWSS🤩🥳

👇🏽 Savanna