3:00

When I got into school everyone was staring me down. Especially Heaven and Nevaeh. I felt so I insecure. When I got to my locker I couldn't get it open and I had no friends to help. Hayden then walked up to my locker. I just rolled my eyes.

Hayden: "Ahh, Jennifer" he said while
touching his hair.

"What do you want to put me in a coma again " I asked

"I just wanted to say I'm so fucking sorry for what I put you through it was tough growing up and I needed someone to get all my pain out on. I have learned and deserved my lesson. After I and Lathan got suspended I was sent into boot camp. Since my parents didn't have the money I was sent to an illegal camp. I got beat up everyday. Not only by the people who worked there but by fellow peers, because I was so young and not a delinquent I was bullied and had no friends. After a while, I started to understand the pain that I and Lathan put you through. I started to pray everyday that you would get the chance to hear this. Because I had no idea if you were dead are not. I want you to know that if I could take back that day I would. When I got out I went to go visit you in the hospital your mother forgive me. Every Sunday I would go visit you praying with your mother. For you to wake up and I'm so happy you did. Do you forgive me ?"

"So you think because you just apologized that I'm going forgive and forget? Boy, please "

Hayden:"Please, i'm begging you Jennifer i'm really sorry"

"Well mmm, I'll think abt it first can you show me how to open my locker I forgot?"

Hayden: "Sure"

He open for me and I thanked him for the help. The bell rang.

Hayden: "so do you forgive me now?"

"I gotta go but I'll have it in the back of my mind" I said while running to class.

The whole day I was feeling so dizzy and nauseous. I asked the teacher if I could be excused from class. I took my bag up and walked to the bathroom.

Lathan POV
I decided to skip school I was walking in the halls when all of a sudden I see Jennifer on the floor having an episode. I quickly ran and did what I did when my mom had them. I felt so bad for the girl I was so dumb when I was younger so self-entitled. After about a minute she just stops having an episode and completely blacked out. I couldn't bring her to the nurse or the doctor it would be too suspicious. So I bought her home with me.

sauve: "Yo who the fuck is that?"

Jay: "You look like you abt to rape the shawty"

"Yo shut the fuck up and mind your business nun of this concerns you" I said while walking upstairs.

Jay: "Damn I was just joking my nigga."

When I got in the room I put her down to sleep. She actually looked low key cute but I have a bitch who is my R.O.D (ride or die) so nun of that shit will ever be happening.

"Kylie" i yelled

Kylie: "yes baby" she replied in a cute ass voice.

"Come into the guest room"

"Aii" she yelled

When she came in she saw Jennifer and gave me a dirty look.

"calm youself this is the girl who I beat up. The one who almost lost her life because of me" I said in a gloomy voice

Kylie: "oh"

"Well, basically today I was abt to skip school when I saw her having an episode in the hall. I helped her since I had experience with my mom. She lasted a minute and blackout. I would have been a bad choice to go to the nurse or doctor because I could be faced with charges because it's way too suspicious"