7:00

Sorry I haven't updated, I've been busy.

Omg is he dead I said . No I don't think I killed him, I couldn't have he said in a worried voice. Lathan tried checking his pulse . He's alive he probably just bruised something he said. I hope I though. All of a sudden he gets up and has a huge knife in his hand almost like he planned it out. Lathan grabbed my hand and ran to a room. The man was just yelling and saying things like daddy always wanted to end things like this, Daddy's watching u. I didn't understand my dad's gone. Lathan locked the door and told me to call 911. I called. The man was just banging and knocking the door I started to cry and shiver. W-why does ever-ry thing-g ba-ad happen-n to mee-ee I cried. I don't want to see you get hurt Lathan I said . I care abt u I know I fall for people to easily but I have no one and the only people I get in my life is a blessing in my eyes I cried. Don't cry I care abt u too, and ima protect. The man kept on  banging the door it wasn't getting him no where to the point where he just decided to try and bust the door down. The door finally bust down. Please don't kill us I have done nothing to u , I will have sex with u if that's what u want I said stuttering. He took my hand and put the knife at Lathan throat . I love u Lathan I said while kissing him on the cheek . I heard someone yelling it was the police thank god I though. They took the man and handcuffed him. I went up to Lathan and hugged him. I don't want to lose u I only got u. Ik babygirl Ik I feel the same way. We headed to ihop to get some breakfast. Then we went to a yacht for his photo shoot I seen the girls from last night and some of Lathan friends . I didn't really care to get to know them at first but they were actually really chill people.
Convo
Lathen: is y'all ready to go on the jet ski's
Everyone: yeah
Some other people: yurrr

I pulled Lathan aside . Why u ain't tell me to bring a bathing suit? Clam down Elle got some. Who dat and I don't want to wear someones used bathing suit. The girl from last night In the purple and she got plenty of un used ones. Oh ok I said. He took me to one of the rooms where Elle was staying. Hey can u get her a bathing suit he said to Elle. Sure she said putting down her phone. Lathan closed the door and left. So what type do u want a bikini or a one piece. Maybe a bikini would be nice I said. I tried on so many but i just didn't like them they showed way to much skin with made me uncomfortable. I like this one on u it looks the best she said. U sure? In my opinion it shows .. um nvm. Ik it shows to much skin but trust me u look good.

 Ik it shows to much skin but trust me u look good

☝🏽 that's the bathing suit

Mosey, elle screamed. He opened the door and his mouth dropped . U look good 👀 he said while licking his lips. Well if ur both saying so I guess this will have to do. We went outside and hopped on the jet ski's I was really nervous I though I was going fall off but surprisingly I liked it. Me and Everyone had a good time on the jet ski after we got back on the boat . Lathan then went and did his photo shoot. When he was done we just played music , ate food, and chilled with his friends. When we got to his house I felt chills so I asked if we could stay in a hotel he agreed. We went to a really nice hotel with a pool and a private beach. Lathan booked a room with an balcony . I took a shower and changed into my pj's I went outside on the balcony with Lathan the view is so beautiful I said sitting down. I know it's beautiful just like u. U corny asf I said laughing. And horny asf he said while taking my hand he pushed me on the bed and started to kiss me. I stopped him do u really feel this way I mean u high asf. I do just lemme taste u babygirl I can't resist it anymore . He continued he went down to my neck and chest he wouldn't stop until he gave me a hickey . And lemme tell u I'm not complaining it was good. He then whispered in my ear " lemme treat u like the queen u are" which sent chills down my spine at this point I was so wet but I couldn't . He tried pulling down my pants but I stopped him. Lathan I'm a virgin I said hesitant. Oh he said getting off of me. That's surprising bc I mean u would have though u let Hayden hit it. Wym I asked . Well Hayden's known for that sweet talking shit and making girls fall for him there so much things that u don't even. Oh really I said. Yeah the last girl he was with got pregnant. He ended things when he found out. Well I'm definitely not going fw him any more. No need to worry abt him if I'm around he will know not to fuck with u. Good I said in a tried voice. You sound tried gn babygirl he said while kissing my forehead head . Gn mosey. Oh so u calling me mosey now . Yep I said. Ok Jenny. Jenny ?! Where u come up with that? I've been thinking abt my nick name for u . Gn I said while closing my eyes. Gn.