happy birthday

happy birthday.

au one shot.

-

the decision to either have a large party or just have his new family and a few friends hang out around the house was made up by austin. it was his special day, leaving him to make up most of the choices throughout the many hours he had. and considering he was in a energetic mood he didn't think twice before agreeing to a party. throwing a party in their home wasn't the strangest thing. him and four other males usually had one every other month, the living room filled from corner to corner with friends. most of the time they had fun, but the other times it was overwhelming and they just wanted everyone to leave so they could breath again. to austin and the others it seemed that this time it was going to be a party where they didn't care how many people came.

austin was actually blowing up an orange balloon when he was suddenly tackled to the couch. the balloon went flying from his mouth, it making a sound resembling a fart as the air once in it left. the person who shamelessly engulfed austin in a hug was his four year old daughter olivia. her slightly tan skin beamed in the sun light while a wide smile grazed her features. a giggle was falling from her lips, making austin chuckle along. he eventually sat the little girl in his lap, watching as she moved her dark wavy hair from her eyes and stared up at her father in joy.

"is there a reason why you came to me? wait let me guess, daddy making you pick your toys up?" austin wondered as he lightly tickled her sides. she squirmed in his touch laughing. but once she was able to speak she lightly pouted.

"no. daddy take me to ma's for tuh weeken" she blurts. she moves pieces of her hair from her face again, before crossing her arms obviously upset. austin frowns himself but a little confused.

"what's wrong with grandma's? i thought you loved spending time with her?"

olivia huffed, smacking her lips.

"my do papa. but it yo birfday."

austin smiled getting ready to say something else when in popped brandon. he didn't look too pleased and even a little tired. he stalked closer to the pair before pushing his glasses further up his nose.

"just because you tell papa, doesn't mean you're not going" brandon spoke sternly. olivia and austin looked at him. she was mad while he found it funny. "this is an adult weekend, and you can celebrate with papa on monday."

"but-but-"she grabbed hold of austin tightly, beginning to wail into his shirt. "don let him take me papa! i don wanna go!"

she gripped austin's shirt tighter, her body being grabbed by brandon in hopes of bringing her back to her room to prepare to leave. tears escaped the little girls' eyes when realizing she was no longer in austin's hold. brandon had her against his chest with both arms securely around her waist. she easily tried her best to wiggle out of his grip, but it was clear she wasn't going anywhere. so with a grunt she allowed her father to bring her to her room.