unexpected

unexpected.

famous one shot

famous one shot.
warning: guy on guy smut.
requested by -honeyfeels

-

brandon shook out his bangs one last time, also fixing the many chains that aligned his neck before smiling at his appearance. him and his four best friends were throwing one of their many famous parties. and of course it being brandon, it only felt natural to dress a little more extravagant than normal. people were already arriving, the party starting less than ten minutes ago. the music wasn't too loud yet, allowing the youngest of the rising band to hear the small chatter that was going on downstairs. the thought of having fun brought a smile to brandon's face. even if he wasn't technically legal to drink the many alcoholic beverages his friends obviously provided, his age wasn't about to stop him. it wasn't even his first time drinking. not too long ago him and his band members snuck a few cases of beer and drunk them until not a drop was left.

"okay..." brandon whispered to himself as removed his attention from his reflection. he grabbed hold of his phone that lay out on the bed, getting ready to leave the bedroom. the only obstacle that stopped him from leaving was his phone randomly ringing. he didn't hesitate to look at who was calling. his smile seemed to get bigger when noticing it was his girlfriend of a few months maggie. he answered the call. "hey babe, you almost here?"

the other end of the line was quiet for a few seconds before a disappointed sigh was heard. brandon furrowed his eyebrows in slight confusion.

"uh, i'm sorry brandon but no" she replied softly. brandon slumped in his spot but didn't let the news bring him down completely.

"it's fine. maybe next time?"

she continued to give upset sounds.

"no. i'm sorry brandon but..." the line went dead, her breathing being the only thing heard. brandon started to panic. he didn't want her to say it. "i'm breaking up with you brandon. i'm sorry but management said i need to focus on my music. i'm going on tour soon and i need to get rid of any distraction."

"wait maggie, please-"

"goodbye brandon" she disconnected the call. brandon quickly after trying to call her back.

"i'm sorry, but the person you are trying to reach cannot come to the phone right now. please leave a message after the beep" a loud beep rung through his ear. brandon had gotten angry at the dial tone, ending the call and letting out a frustrated groan. he fell back on his bed staring up at the ceiling and starting to think where he had gone wrong.