exhausted enough

exhausted enough.

famous one shot.

-

brandon yawned as he walked into the main room of the large house not only he lives in, but four other guys and a kid who he could call his son. to brandon his son was an angel, someone he plans to protect until he no longer can. and it was a promise he managed to keep for the short month he had been born. but it hasn't been until recently did brandon begin doubting he would be able to keep any danger away. with constantly having to attend to his child's needs, he barely catches a moment where he can sleep. yeah, he could just ask austin for help, but then he'll still be in a state of caution and only sleep for a few minutes before wanting to get up and check on the two. brandon believes he's going to run out all of his energy very soon, and the others completely agree.

brandon takes a seat on the couch, relaxing his tense muscles when he leans his body into the soft cushions. he removes his glasses from his face to rub at his clearly tired eyes. hearing a chuckle beside him caused brandon to put his glasses back on and lazily glare at the other. it was austin. he was holding their son in his arms while scrolling through his phone.

"shut it. you know i'm exhausted. i tried to finish that song featuring lil tjay while also make sure alex stays asleep throughout the night" brandon speaks. he places his head on austin's shoulder, closing his eyes naturally.

"no one told you to" austin replies bluntly. he hates how brandon's sleeping pattern has turned irregular all because of their child. and he understands that you have to make a few sacrifices for a kid, but it seems like brandon has given up on sleeping altogether.

the younger of the two groans. austin was right. he was only doing this to himself.

"what the fuck!? nah, this shit is rigged!" the voice of zion soon yelled as he threw his controller down on the ground. and not too long later the cries of alex began to erupt.

jumping from his almost sleeping state, brandon looks toward alex. luckily austin is already rocking him while trying to give him a blue pacifier.

"zion, shut the hell up!" a new voice who belonged to edwin shouted from the kitchen. "you woke the baby up, you dick!" zion rolls his eyes while throwing up the middle finger. and even though edwin couldn't see it, he knew zion was doing it. it was an action he did to express his every emotion.

"you're being just as loud as me dumbass!"

"call me a dumbass again and i promise you'll regret it!"

"dumbass!"

edwin stepped out of the kitchen with a wooden spoon in his hand. at first zion just stared at him in confusion, but then he got up screaming when edwin had gotten closer while waving it. with zion's high-pitched shouts and alex's loud cries, brandon felt as though his head was going to explode. he gripped his head in agony wishing the sound would disappear. sadly it didn't and seemed to be getting louder with each passing second. brandon had to get up from his spot on the couch and leave the room. and on his way out of the room, he had bumped into the last member of the rising boy band; nick.