gone 2 long

gone 2 long.

au one shot

au one shot.
miranda is fake.
requested by shortyjordy18

-

don't you give your heart away so easily
that would be the end of a beautiful story

when meeting nick for the first time, edwin immediately felt attracted to him. and as their friendship continued to grow over many days, and then months, which eventually turned into years, that attraction only progressed into something more. edwin found himself crushing on one of his best friends. whenever nick even decided to look his direction, edwin couldn't stop the smile that would form. it scared the younger. he's never been in love. and he couldn't just blurt his feelings for the other as nick has made it fairly clear that he was straight.

nick has had his fair share of girlfriends. some of which edwin helped him with. it hurt edwin; but he was the type of person to put others before himself. his happiness didn't matter, which only forced him to keep his feelings a secret for as long as he possibly could. he preferred a healthy friendship with nick. the two would be able to talk with one another about anything. if edwin sprouted his undying love for the older and got rejected, everything they have would be crushed.

but it wasn't until nick confessed his own private thoughts, did edwin feel his heart race. never would he have guessed nick liked him. and even if it was just him second guessing his sexuality, edwin couldn't believe he was the one who made nick question. edwin thought he had a chance with his best friend. he thought he was finally able to know what love feels like. until his heart was crushed. nick brought an experimental boy over. even if it was to see if he really liked guys as well, edwin wasn't able to withstand seeing him with someone else.

edwin made his heart break known. he refused to be around nick whenever his boy toy was over; he was always in a nasty mood; and he started to shut himself out from the rest of the world. of course concerned for the younger, nick made it his job to figure out what has him upset. but edwin never enjoyed the idea of someone attending to his needs. he felt vulnerable. and with nick constantly at his side hoping to do everything it takes to shake him back to his normal self, edwin felt all of his emotions break through. he can't go back to normal when nick is still blind to how he feels. and that night edwin finally confessed.

he told nick everything.

nick was in shock. he knew edwin found him attractive, but he didn't know he had grown actual feelings. grew them so much that edwin would say he was in love. and as cliche as it sounds nick felt the same. he wouldn't say he was in love with edwin, but he sure enough has an infatuation. and the liking went as far as nick making the first move. the two kissed passionately in edwin's bedroom, it quickly escalating into something more.

i know that's it's wrong, it keeps me up all night
i'm telling me lies, sayin' i'm alright
i look in the mirror, don't see no tough guy
but i'll be fine