beautiful art

beautiful art.

au one shot.
warning: guy on guy smut.
requested by popikl90

-

"could you pass me the ruler?" austin questions as he wiped away any extra and already used eraser bits that were left on his paper. he didn't even look at the person he was asking it towards. his main focus was on the art he was creating for the fun of it. austin always found beauty in something he made; not for a second hating on what could always be up for interpretation.

the person who sat beside him and watched him draw different types of lines, leaned back in his hard seat and reached for a metal ruler that sat on a nearby book. he then placed it in front of austin, sighing as he was bored. at first he was intrigued to see how austin created his many painting and pictures, but now he was tired of it. it was clearly a long process that only made you exhausted if you weren't the one doing it. he much rather draw with austin or leave and find something else that will fulfill his entertainment.

"could we do something else now?"

austin ran a hand through his brown hair, stopping his work to look at who he could call his best friend.

"in a minute brandon" he put his attention back on the paper before him. "i just want to lay down the foundation first."

brandon rolled his eyes. he let out a frustrated breath as he slouched in his seat; to only sit up straight again from how uncomfortable he had become. he decided to trail his gaze around the large studio he has been in many times before. pictures from pencil to paint aligned the walls and racks, along with sculptures of different forms sat up on a shelf in front of a window. brandon wasn't allowed to touch anything without the permission of austin, the older too scared he might ruin something.

brandon scoffed to himself at the thought of being untrustworthy.

he then trained his brown eyes on the man sitting before him. his eyebrows were furrowed as he was clearly focused on his production. brandon always knew his best friend was rather attractive. and with looks that brandon liked, didn't stop wild thoughts from roaming his brain. he wouldn't say he had a crush, but more of an infatuation. with the infatuation came clear hormonal dreams. dreams brandon wouldn't mind recreating in real life. simply staring at austin made brandon bite his lower lip and eye him over. but he shouldn't be getting too worked up. austin would be done any time now.

his mind continued to wander.

it wandered to austin taking clear control of him. it took place on top of the desk with art supplies being pushed to the ground. the mental image almost made brandon moan. and as he leaned forward, pleasure courses through his lower half.

"oh my god!" brandon's sudden exclamation caused austin to look at him. brandon smiled innocently as he tried to hide his boner the best he could.

"are you alright?" austin asked as he licked his lips. brandon only watched the smooth action, completely dodging the question. "brandon?"