interview

interview.

famous one shot

famous one shot.

-

zion groaned as he struggled to put his daughter's sock on. she continuously kicked and twisted around making the job a lot more difficult than expected. her giggles filled the room allowing everyone to know she was having fun. and zion would have been smiling along with her if they didn't have an interview to get to. five males who found their job being in a famous all around known boy band were running a little late; and of course with an extra member who didn't even know how to walk yet, handling problems involving exiting the house took longer than needed. they also have to make sure they have everything they need or else brandon would freak out and say they needed to go back. it always caused chaos, but worth it in the end.

"are you guys ready!? we need to go now if we don't want to be even more late!" the voice of austin echoed throughout the house. zion sighed as he picked the little girl up into his arms obviously in defeat. her tiny feet were still bare, zion not caring any longer as he brought her to her floral printed carseat. once he was finished with strapping her in, lips had made contact with his cheek. he turned to see brandon smiling at him before at the child.

"where are her socks?" brandon soon asked. zion held out his hand, where a simple pair of white baby socks sat.

"you do it. because every time i try to put them on, she just kicks my hand away" zion confronts as he playfully glares at the little girl. she sticks her finger in her mouth before removing it and pointing at him. brandon snickers at the problem, plucking the pair of socks from zion's hand and standing in front of their daughter.

it was seconds before she had both socks on, brandon then staring at zion with a raised eyebrow. the dread-headed male looked in disbelief.

"she just doesn't like me, i swear" zion complained. brandon hummed as he grabbed the car seat and started towards the front door.

-

"what's going on with this new relationship you two may be in?" one of men to the side asked with a small grin. immediately all the attention was drawn to zion and brandon. their band mates even began to tease with noises and cheeky grins.

blush rose to their cheeks as they glanced at each other.

"i mean you two not to long ago officially announced the existence of your daughter isabelle, right? there has to be something between you to create such a beautiful baby." the interviewer pushed.

"can we see her actually?" the other male interviewer wondered clearly interested. brandon took a quick look at zion to only get a head shake in response. and with a quick "sure" from brandon, the teen with glasses stood from his spot on the comfortable couch to go grab his daughter that was off to the side with a woman.

once holding the baby girl in his arms, brandon position himself back on the couch allowing everyone to see her. she looked around the studio in wonder, her fingers in her mouth as she babbled a few sounds to everyone. of course words of admiration were admitted to the pair, explaining how precious the child was.

"she was actually unexpected" zion finally spoke lowly into the microphone. brandon nodded along, bouncing the small baby on his legs making faces at her. "when brandon and i you know...hooked up it was honestly a mistake."

"how does one mistakenly sleep with their band mate?" nick questions jokingly, getting agreeing replies from others. zion shook his head as he laughed the slightest.

"not going into detail or anything but we were out of it. and brandon just so happened to be there when i started to feel a little you know..." zion tried to explain the best he could without being too explicit. it got a few laughs from everyone but brandon. he just gave a small chuckle. the way it sounded out loud made brandon furrow his eyebrows in hurt. he truly had a liking to zion then when in reality the older was just horny.

"at first for the past month i believed i had the stomach bug or whatever; but it wasn't until we were rehearsing and i almost fainted did i know something wasn't right" brandon starts to explain next. he smoothly gave isabelle to zion who gratefully took her. brandon watched the two in awe. "the guys wanted me to go to the hospital to find out what was wrong. i denied at first knowing i would get over what was happening, when the sickness continued for another week."

"that's when you decided to got to the hospital and they explained that you were..." their interviewer spoke up, brandon nodding along to show he agreed.

"yeah, at first i couldn't believe it. i didn't tell anyone once i got home. i was too scared, you know?" the others nodded. "i was constantly wondering what if? and i almost followed through with the idea of an abortion when edwin found out."

edwin smiled as he threw up a peace sign.

"i found his hospital papers under a pair of jeans in his dresser, not understanding at first. but when i did confront him about it, the rest of night was filled with crying and movies" edwin now explained. "i managed to convince him to tell the others who convinced him to keep the baby."

"and how did you take the news zion?"

"badly. i didn't want to believe i was the one who knocked him up. but after a while i gave in to the effects of what we did and helped him through everything. even if he was a pain in the ass most of the time." the last part got laughs, brandon rolling his eyes.

"are you guys official now or...?" their interviewer asks aimlessly. brandon was scared to answer. the two of them never established what their relationship status was. yeah brandon has brought it up before, but zion would never answer clearly.

"yeah, we're together" zion speaks. the youngest band member sitting below him slightly gasped before shifting his view towards zion. the dread-headed male winked.

"so it's heard you five are doing a collab with cnco?"

-
please request.
sorry for this. :)

-nevaeh