Chapter One

Etsuko's POV

Until Thursday came, Etsuko hadn't done any killing.  It was nice to be able to sit around and do absolutely nothing for a few days. She brushed up on English, wrote a song on the piano, choreographed a dance to go along with it.

She read alot of manga and learned many new recipes during her 'vacation'. While on her break she even went out and got a massage.

Being a well known assassin she had money to spend. She bought clothes and a new katana. Even though she would never trade out her own.

The first katana she had ever used was her favorite. Her father gave it to her for her 4th birthday when she began her training with it.

As she grew older she learned more about her precious sword. Her father won it in a trip he made when he was young. It was made of pure vibranium and cut through anything.

The older she got, she learned new tricks with it, and soon received a second one made from vibranium and steel. She mastered dual wielding at 9 and used it as her main form of combat.

That didn't mean she didn't have a plethora of weapons though. She owned 3 pairs of nunchucks, about 50 knives dispersed around her house, 5 katanas, a kendo sword from her childhood, 2 scythes, 4 kusarigama, a mace, too many guns, a bow and arrow, an estoc, a chain whip, a dozen kunai, and different types of shuriken.

It was most likely over kill, but having weapons in every room if her home made her feel more comfortable.  She normally carried one of each with her with the exception of a bow and arrow cause it looked dumb on her outfit and her estoc because she already had her katanas. She hadn't touched her kendo sword sice she was a kid and it was always under her bed because she had no use for it.

Before she knew it, Wednesday night rolled around and she was trying to fit all her weapons in a suitcase. She already had almost all of them but stuffing in her last katana was alot of work. 

She decided she would sew on another strap to her katana satchel for the third blade. Lying down on her over stuffed bag, she attempted to zip it, but the zipper didn't budge.

She began to tug harder putting all her strength in until it finally closed and she could relax. She rolled off the suitcase and onto the floor where she just heaved while lying on her back.

Slowly arising she began to make her way to her bathroom to shower. Normally her showers were quick but this time she just sat down on the floor and let the water rain over her.

Was she really making the right choice?  What if it was all a trap to lure her?  Well she could just fly away.  Sighing as she brushed through her hair, she felt her eyes droop. She stood up, turned off the water and dried off. Not bothering to get dressed the just walked into her room and jumped into her bed and passed out.

It'll be ok. If anything goes wrong, I'll just stab them all.

- - - - - -

Groaning as her alarm went off, Etsuko rolled over and threw her phone at the wall. It didn't turn off the alarm but it was farther away so it wasn't blaring into her ear.

For a couple moments she just lied in bed before getting up to grab her phone. 11:35am.

Walking into her closet she grabbed what she wears while doing 'buisness'. 

Her outfit consisted of a black bra, black leggings that had added knife and shuriken holders. Her hair would be pulled up into a slick bun with a small knife that went through it.

She wore a small locket that had a picture of her, her mother and father from her childhood. Her shoes were dark red and had a space on the bottom of them where she could place a small kunai. Her shoes were boots that went mid-calf where she was able to put thin knives behind her ankle.

Her shoelaces were made of a lightweight metal and had small spikes so when she kicked someone in the right way they'd get mini stab wounds.

Her bra allowed for her to bring out her wings without ripping clothes, and she didn't care who looked at her body cause either cause she had a healthy amount of confidence. On top of that she was also able to put a knife in-between her boobs and grab it on short notice.

Even though she enjoyed being able to just wear a bra, she always had a jacket either on, or wrapped around some part of her body.

The inside of said jacked held about 4 guns, a dozen knives, a few kunai and shurikens. She knew her amount of weapons was over kill, but it gave her security knowing she had options.

A belt loopeditself around her waist which held the extra katana and her kendo sword. She had no reason to bring it but she didn't want to leave it here.

On the back of her jacket was 2 leather holsters that homed her two precious katanas.

By the time she had finished everything she needed to do, it was about 4:30 so she walked into her kitchen, and started making something to eat.

By the time it was 4:59 she was standing at her door and the second she heard a knock she opened it. She was greeted with a white older man in a black suit.

The man held out his hand while greeting her, "Hello there, my name is Agent Phil Coulson.".

She reached out to shake his hand, "Konnichiwa"(hello) she said she nodding at him. She grabbed all three of her suitcases and began to levitate them while they walked.

Phil didn't question her abilities and she was glad. They didn't need to know shit unless she deemed them trustworthy.

They walked for about 45 minutes until they reached a clearing in the town where a plane was sat. Slowly she walked up the stairs and found a seat across from Phil.

Her bags had been placed in a bin over top her head by some lady named Susan.

"So, how are you today?" Phil asked while looking me in the eye. Do they all enjoy eye contact or just him? "Daijōbudesu. Ogenkidesuka?"(I'm fine. How are you?).

He looked confused for a second before saying he was ok, but his tone made it seem as though it was a question rather than an answer.

I had guessed they didn't know Japanese but I thought they'd at least try and learn something basic.

"We'll be landing in about 16 hours so feel free to sleep or call for Susan if you're hungry. The bathroom is in the back of the plane."

I nodded at the man and looked down at my phone for a while until I fell asleep.

Today was gonna be a long fucking day.

---------------

What's up Jake paulers.
So this has been eventful and Bruno Mars is playing so it's pretty lit.

I kinda just wanna talk ab Bruno tho.
In 7th grade we did a report on who we thought should be in the rock and roll Hall of fame and my friend said Bruno and during she presentation she flipped the slide to a picture of him and was all like "tell me this gorgeous specimen shouldn't be in th hall of fame" then went on like nothing happened.

So yeah that's all like and subscribe and I'll see u later Jake paulers.