Chapter Six

Etsuko's POV

I was lying on my back with Yūki sleeping on my boobs. Steve was sat beside me reading a book to himself while I flicked my hand around as flowers grew on my walls.

After the whole New York thing I decided it was best if I stayed in the states for the majority of my time.

I was always flying from America to Japan with Yūki though. After Loki and Thor went on their way, I had officially adopted Yuki under my name.

And true to my word that was forced on him, Steve said her middle name should be Carter.

Yūki Carter Akagi. We found out she had been about 1 when I found her, but seeing as she had no actual parents, her birthday was unknown.

I decided her birthday should be November 27th. The same day as her late grandmothers.

Natasha was decided as her godmother seeing as she was the only female I had constant contact with and Tony was her godfather because Thor was no longer on our planet and Bruce wasn't really around as much.

Tony being himself insisted that we move into one of the levels on his tower until I decided I didn't want to be in America any longer.

"I think you should come with me to Japan next time I visit" I said while flicking my wrist upwards as a tree sprouted from the pit in the corner.

Steve looked down at me with a smile on his face. A couple days after the battle of New York Steve took me up on my continuous offer for a date.

After a couple he asked me to be his girlfriend. I didn't know if that made him Yūki's father or not but I chose not to worry about that.

"I don't think you'd be able to carry Yūki and I all the way there." He said while looking at the sleeping baby.

"On a plane dumbass. I'm not going to try and carry someone who's probably twice my weight for 16 hours."

Steve laughed and put his book down on the table beside the bed and slid down to lay across from me.

I gently picked up Yūki and layed her down in-between us so I could lay on my side. "We could stay at my house and I could show you around my home town. And then we could go to the mountain where I trained and I could show you all I could do."

Steve signed and scooted closer to me and Yūki and closed his eyes. Looking over his shoulder, the clock read 7:30pm.

"Well if you're gonna be the 90 year old man that you are and go to sleep right now, I'm going to go to the gym. So have fun watching Yūki"

I got up and went to kiss Yūki's forehead and Steve's cheek but he was already asleep.

I laughed softly and left my room to go to the gym.  For a few hours I would fight with dummys and work on the amount of weight I could carry while flying.

I rarely ever practiced with my powers in fear that I'd burn the place down or flood it.

Tony opted to build a fireproof room for me to use my powers in but I declined. I'm 99% sure that he's building one anyways though.

I didn't know how long I had stayed in the training room but I didn't intend on stopping.

I had 0 trust in most of the people around me. Tony was working on some sort of AI and I'd seen all the Terminator movies and I wasn't gonna take any chances.

Slashing my swords viciously at the robotic dummy I was fighting, I had finally jabbed a sword in the center of it's skull, and it fell limp.

Sighing heavily I dropped my swords and collapsed on the floor. I could continue training until I pass out, or I could be healthy and go to bed right now.