Chapter Three

Etsuko's POV

I was shaken awake by Steve as I was informed of our soon landing.  I nodded towards the man before shedding my jacket and grabbing my swords.

"Why are you only in a bra?" Steve asked me. "That's a surprise Captain" i said while giggling at his flustered state.

I looked towards Natasha before looking back to Steve. "So how are we gonna do this? We just jump out?"

Steve nodded while grabbing a parachute and walking towards a large door on the side of the plane.

"Come on-" he began until I cut him off, "Etsuko."

He looked surprised at first but just smiled down at me while the door opened, "Let's go Captain" I said with a wink before I jumped down.

I attached my swords to my pants and allowed my wings to reform. Loud cracks could be heard coming from my back as my wings began to come out from the skin they were hidden under.

Soon in all their 6' glory I was flying headfrist down into Germany.  Looking up I was able to see a shocked Steve who I smiled and waved at as I began to speed up.

As I began yo make out the buildings I started to flap my wings in a way to slow down my decent.  As I made my way downward the scene became clear.

A man, who was presumably Loki, holding a staff and going on some dumb monologue from a Disney villian speech. 

An older man slowly began to rise and speak with the alien. Fearing the mans safety I swooped down towards him as Loki brought up his scepter.

"Look to your elder as an example" He said before firing some laser thing towards the elder. Coming up behind the old man and wrapping us in my wings I felt the blast be reflected off my wings and back onto Loki.

I unwrapped my wings from the man and shot up to go attack Loki.  Right as I was nearing the alien, Steve showed up.

I halted my decent on Loki as Steve began to speak. "You know, the last time I was in Germany, I saw a man standing above everybody else. We ended up disagreeing"

Loki spoke while he got back up, "The soldier" he said with some creepy ass chuckle. He looked up to me and I smiled down at him, "And Doroppukirā"

I fluttered my way down to the ground beside Steve and wrapped my wings partially around us. "The Man out of time, and the winged killer."

"I'm not the one who's out of time" Steve said while I reached down to grab my swords.

Soon Natasha's voice filled the air as she aimed a gun at Loki, "Loki, drop the weapon and stand down"

As soon as she spoke Loki fired at the jet. I pushed Steve to the side as I flew up into the air and tried to direct the citizens to safety.

The sound of fighting and screaming was drowned out by the flapping of my wings. Directing away most of the people near by I turned my attention back to the fight.

They fought viciously until Steve's sheild was knocked towards my feet. Grabbing it I flew up and when Steve was knocked down I dropped myself onto Loki.

Forcing us both to the ground I threw Steve's sheild at him hoping he caught it as Loki and I fought.

Bringing my hands to my sides I grabbed my swords and held them out infront of me.

I fought him for a few moments before he threw me away from him. Wrapping myself up in my wings to avoid getting hurt I slowly stood up.

Right as I stood up the sound of AC/DC filled my ears. "Who in the actual fuck is playing AC/DC?" I yelled into the sky.