TIP!!!

Hey guys!!

I just wanted to share my personal tip/strategy for improving Spanish.

Simply reading books and looking at a list of Spanish words will not help you improve your Spanish in terms of real-life situations. It is important for you to practice getting used to hearing Spanish in order to be comfortable speaking Spanish and understanding Spanish when others talk to you. 

So, my recommendation for you is to watch Spanish TV shows or movies but ensure that those shows or movies that you pick are of your Spanish level. If you try to go for something way challenging, you will get bored and quickly give up so it is very important to understand and accept your level because you can always get better! 

I watched a Television Program similar to FRIENDS on Youtube called "Extr@". The level of Spanish used in this show is fairly simple and easy, so I recommend this for people who just started learning Spanish. The conversations in Extr@ are also very slow so that it is easier for the audience to understand what the characters are saying! :)

Here is a link that can help you find the right TV show in Spanish for you! 

https://spanishlandschool.com/best-spanish-tv-shows/ 

FYI: I currently started watching Isabel! 

Hope you found this tip helpful! :)

Please feel free to ask me questions in the comments or through messages! 

Your read, vote, and follow make my day~!!