A Broken Girl.

The life I lived wasn't so easy and it's been rough even growing up.

I'm Jaidyn,  Jaidyn Reese Born && raised in Detroit, Michigan my mom is from Atlanta, Georgia my mom moved us here after my daddy left us.

I've never known the nigga and my mom is a addict so she never really took care of me.

I spent most of my time alone or with my sister Sina at her house. I had to learn early how to take care of myself so I've seen and been through alot of shit my whole life , I was raped at the age of 11 I'm now 22.

I was just waking up to get in the shower and start my day when my grandma called me my grandma was such an amazing woman and she still stayed in Atlanta with my grandad and cousin I picked up the phone

{ Phone Conversation }

Granny: "Hey J baby "

"Hey gma how you doing my love?"

Granny: "I'm good how's my baby? You know I still want you to move to Atlanta with me I think you've had enough of Detroit it's time you had a change of scenery it would be good for you."

"I'm doing just fine grandma and yes I know you want me to come but I don't really know about moving Detroit is home"

Granny: "okay baby well how about you come visit ya dear old granny and see how you like it."

It's been a long while since I've visited Atlanta and my grandma has been asking me to come for some time now I've just been so busy I've haven't had the time so I thought about it and decided I'd take my grandma up on her offer.

"okay grandma imma come see you later this week I promise I do miss you guys" I said smiling

Granny: "okay baby imma let you go now and I'll see you soon I love you j baby"

"I love you to grandma" I said as I hung up the phone

Even though she's far away she's been my rock through everything I love that woman.

As I got up I headed to the shower took my clothes off and got in. 25 minutes later I got out dried off lotioned up and brushed my teeth as I walked out there sat my sister staring me down.

"What the hell you want nigga?" I laughed looking at her

Sina: " What you doing today? " she said looking at me

"I have no idea, why what you tryna do? " I said slipping on my panties and bra with my towel still wrapped around me

Sina: "Amirah is with my cousin for the week so I got some free time let's go to the mall" she said Amirah is her 4 year old daughter

"Cool with me " I said getting up to get dressed

I went to my closet and put on my true religion jeans a white fitted tee with a cute pink sweater and my pink ugg boots it was still early spring so it was kinda chilly out I put my hair in a bun and put on some heart diamond stud earrings all my jewelry was stolen from the last place I lived so I had nothing. I grabbed my micheal kors bag and headed downstairs where my sister waited for me.

Sina: "Damn bitch you finally ready!" She said with that crazy look on her face but a smirk

"Yeah bitch damn" I laughed lets go I said grabbing her arm and heading out.

I do hair in the day and strip at night the extra money really comes in handy and I had a little free time so why not treat myself I also just bought myself a challenger in blue my favorite color we finally got in and headed out.