Fresh Start ?

{ Granny }

I'm so happy my grandbaby finally decided to move down here it took alot of convincing but I did it. I feel alot better with her down here with me because Detroit was nothing but pain and hard times for her she used to act like everything was okay but I could tell when she was down. This could be a fresh start for her she's a very shy and quiet girl until you mess with her then she can become a monster I think it's the demons she keeps inside and she still doesn't know the half her real mother was killed by a guy who she was sleeping with she a was prostitute and drug addict she was shot in the head when jj was really little to little to comprehend anything. her auntie was supposed to take care of but was on drugs and was never there I don't understand what happened to my girls so Jaidyn is all I have left I love my granddaughter with all of me and I pray everyday I don't lose her to these crazy streets but we are spending time today together so imma pretty happy lady.

+++++++++++++++

{ Jaidyn }

My grandma lived only 10 minutes away so it took no time at all to get to her house I arrived and parked right in front I got out and walked into the house "Granny " I called out "I'm upstairs j baby come on in " she said I walked up and went into her room smiling as I seen her "Hi my love " I said kissing her on the cheek "hey grandmas baby " she said hugging me "how you been I'm so glad you finally moved down here I feel so much better that your close to me" she said smiling "it feels good to be here granny " I said looking at her "so whats going on with you and Rodriguez " she asked me I blushed and put my head down "not to much of nothing " I said smiling "we've gotten alot closer since I left and came back and it turns out I moved in right next door to him " I said while giggling "oh really I guess that's going to be intresting " she said smiling we both laughed and talked about things for another couple of hours. After chilling with my granny all day it was time to make my way back home I had picked up something for que because I know his ass don't cook and I finally reached home I got out and walked across the grass to que's house I walked onto the porch about to knock on the door when I realized he gave me this key earlier this morning I unlocked the door and opened it walked in the house and heard nothing "que " I called out no answer I put the food in the kitchen and started to walk up the steps 5 rooms I looked in until I came to one with the door closed shut I walked up to it and heard a noise coming from it I got closer and heard a girl moaning "FUCK ME DADDY! " She screamed out I couldn't believe what I was hearing I knew we we're not together but damn I was considering it I grabbed the handle and opened the door when they both looked up at me I dropped my things in shock when he then got out the bed "Jaidyn! " he said in shock "I can see you busy so " I said as i grabbed my stuff off the ground and ran down the steps "Jaidyn Wait I Can Explain " he yelled running after me "JAIDYN!! " He yelled again but I was already out the door I ran to my house ran upstairs and dropped my purse and stuff on the floor again I stripped out of my clothes to go shower I then got out and slipped on my light blue boy shorts and a tank top I put my hair up in a messy bun and grabbed my box of food off the floor and sat in bed watching family guy when I was done I went downstairs to throw my trash away locked my doors then headed to bed "what a fuckin night" I sighed "just when you think somebody give a fuck about you" I shook my head "just when I thought I could let my guard down for once and trust again " I then fell right to sleep.

++++++++++++++++++++++

{ Que }

I stood there in shock I couldn't believe what I just done I told her I would never hurt her I told her she could trust me now look she probably won't ever trust me I really like Jaidyn and I wanna be with her and even though we are not together yet we have gotten much closer and I feel bad now damn I don't know how Imma fix this one I just hope she forgives me.  "Come back to bed daddy " shayla said to me she was just a fuck buddy somebody I had sex with it wasn't no more then that I couldn't wife her she was nothing like wifey material Jaidyn on the other hand she was every mans dream girl she had everything any man ever wanted in a woman "naw man you gotta go I can't do this with you right now " I said walking up the steps past her going back in the guest room "why que this ain't about that girl is it " she said looking at me with an attitude "look don't worry about her alright and even if it is about her it don't matter you ain't my bitch now you gotta go " I said putting on my shorts and tshirt  "oh so now I ain't yo bitch " she said yelling at me "no you not you knew what it was when we first started so get yo shit you gotta go " I said standing in the door shayla finally left and I was glad all that yelling she did I didn't have time for her drama I had Jaidyn on my mind and I couldn't stop thinking about her I wanted to go straight over there but I figured I'll just wait til the morning I went upstairs to my room took a shower and then layed in bed in no time I was knocked out.