Try Me.

{ Jaidyn }

4 months had past by and everything has went back to normal it seems me and que have gotten alot closer since his accident. I guess he appreciates life and things alot more now since he came so close to losing everything. He's been resting up since he's  scheduled to go on tour in two weeks and he wants me to go with him. I've been tryna get a job but he doesn't want me working he always say how he wants to care of me and cam but I get tired of sitting in the house sometimes but I love being a stay at home mother I hate being away from my baby. Que came in the room with cam and breakfast I loved this man so much but he didn't cook so something had to be up.

Que: "Goodmorning Beautiful " he said walking into the room smiling

"Goodmorning my babies " I said sitting up "you made breakfast I see " I said hesitantly

Que: "yeah I cooked " he said handing me the plate "taste it baby it's actually not that bad " he said sitting next to me

"Umm okay " I said laughing I ate the bacon and it wasn't bad but it damn sure wasn't good either he tried tho so I appreciated it. "It's good baby thank you " I lied he looked at me and smiled

Que: "I wanna take my ladies out today so get dressed " he said as he got up and grabbed camryn "imma go get my baby girl dressed " he said standing in the door

"Oh lord que don't put my baby on no bullshit " I said looking at him

Que: "Don't worry about it I got this " he said walking out

I got up and headed to the shower after 30 minutes I got out. Dried off lotioned up and brushed my teeth. I put on my red and black striped boyshorts and bra set then went to the my closet and put on my camo camouflage shorts that were kinda baggy but not to much a cream v-neck tshirt and my blinged out cream chucks. I sat down and started to curl my hair after 20 minutes que came back and had cam dressed and she looked beautiful I was glad he did a good job but I still had to do her hair.

Que: "you look so good babe " he said walking up behind me

"Thank you love " I said smiling at him . He then went to get dressed he put cam in her seat and went to the closet. She managed to get out her chair and crawled to the closet door that lil girl loved her daddy. I was excited because my baby was starting to take her first steps. As I finished my hair I started to put on little makeup ,jewelry and perfume. Que came out dressed similar to me with his camo shorts and a white tee with a black and white snapback and gray and white jordans.

"Oh so you wanted to dress like me today I see " I said walking towards him

Que: "something like that we look dope af though " he said pecking my lips he picked up camryn and we headed downstairs "you ready " he said

"Yes I am " I said grabbing my purse and phone

He grabbed camryn's diaper bag and stroller and headed out to the car I strapped cam while he put the stuff in the trunk. And we then pulled off.

"Where we going " I asked wondering where he was taking us

Que: "just to the mall to the park and out to eat is that okay with you ms nosey " he said laughing

"Don't get smart " I said slapping his arm

We pulled up to the mall and got cam out put her in the stroller and walked in. It was nice to do stuff as a family I enjoyed it. These girls gave me the sideeye when they seen me walking with que and cam I just smiled and kept walking. Que went to footlocker and I went to Micheal kors then juicy Couture I wanted new jewelry and a new bag my two favorites. After getting two new necklaces earrings and a bracelet I walked out of juicy couture walking right into Christian.